What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voltomey's SW PvP Hybrid Minion Master Guide

2»

Comments

• twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    surged28 wrote: »
    I noticed that Scornful Curse no longer says increases damage of curse effects. It now says increases damage of lesser curse and deadly curse. So this means it wont affect things like warlock bargain anymore. Is it still something to use (as it still affects lesser curse)? or would points be better spent elsewhere now?
    Depends on your build. I'm speccing to generate a LOT of lesser curses so for me the boost to LC damage is worthwhile. If you don't spec to boost LC generation then probably not.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I started using deadly curse its like hitting some one with a small miner encounter dose about 1k worth of dmg more if it crits but its so good at finishing people off when killing flames dose not quite do the job.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Voltomey, if you are using deadly curse now, which one did you switch out? warding curse, or flames of empowerment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Anyone know if there is a way to stop from reviving in PvP from pet? It really sucks to go 20-0 to start a match and die once and keep respawning to instant death and end up like 20-15 just because you died once.

Any know if they have posted that they are working on it, or would it just be better to swap specs until its fixed.
    edited August 2014
    Anyone know if there is a way to stop from reviving in PvP from pet? It really sucks to go 20-0 to start a match and die once and keep respawning to instant death and end up like 20-15 just because you died once.

Any know if they have posted that they are working on it, or would it just be better to swap specs until its fixed.

Do not us the feat wrathfull Souls its the feat that heals you when ever a soul puppet deals dmg
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    brishen wrote: »
    Voltomey, if you are using deadly curse now, which one did you switch out? warding curse, or flames of empowerment?

I switched out Both flames of empowerment and warding curse i put deadly cursed and the shadow slip class feat that makes it move faster that way when i use shadow slip i can use it in short burst and get more distance for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Imma redo this guide with my updated build i am also gonna add pics to better illustrate my choices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Ok all i updated my Guide to my new burst spec
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    i am gonna post pic later today currently i am using Half a set Of Grim and T1 PvP gear my final build will be half a set of warlock Grim Gear and profane warlock. It will give me crit and recovery i love and about 900 free armor pen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Hopefully todays update fixed the game breaking puppet bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    voltomey wrote: »
    Hopefully todays update fixed the game breaking puppet bug

Doesn't appear to be a patch going out.
    edited August 2014
    Doesn't appear to be a patch going out.

AWW lol every time i die in pvp they stomp me over and over and flipping over and i have no ****ing AD to respec not to mention how ridiculous this bug drops my frame rate when its fixed ill be a happy damnation warlock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Member Posts: 1,608 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    AWW lol every time i die in pvp they stomp me over and over and flipping over and i have no ****ing AD to respec not to mention how ridiculous this bug drops my frame rate when its fixed ill be a happy damnation warlock

It's kinda a two edged knife, every time they kill you they just make it harder for themselves but yeah when I switched into the spec to find it was bugged like that my KD went down massively in PvP when some people would just stand over my body killing me and kicking me over and over. I changed out of it and managed to get back around 460-300 KD now but those 3-24 matches weren't fun. <_<
    edited August 2014
    I am about to change up and go into fury cause i am about sick of it and the fury feats give me some added burst potential until this bug is fix damnation is not fun and looked down upon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I ended up switching to Fury yesterday. If I'm having to pay 78k just to change one feat I decided to go ahead and try a different path, considering the pet lifesteal feat is the same one that doubles his damage. Fury is much less defensive. But it is fun seeing someone run with half life and still end up dieing to dots without ever hitting them again.
    edited August 2014
    I ended up switching to Fury yesterday. If I'm having to pay 78k just to change one feat I decided to go ahead and try a different path, considering the pet lifesteal feat is the same one that doubles his damage. Fury is much less defensive. But it is fun seeing someone run with half life and still end up dieing to dots without ever hitting them again.

i really just want the trait that boost the dps of killing flames
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Member Posts: 1,608 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i really just want the trait that boost the dps of killing flames

Yeah that and the 10% more damage to cursed targets is pretty nice.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am about to change up and go into fury cause i am about sick of it and the fury feats give me some added burst potential until this bug is fix damnation is not fun and looked down upon
    Puppet bug should get fixed tomorrow.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
    edited August 2014
    Puppet bug should get fixed tomorrow.

Oh joy yeah this bug was pissing me off till it gets fix i will not touch my SW i already dropped 200 bucks to get the dread ring and shurandar campaigns finished for him and my HR. In the meanwhile imma work on my New guardian fighter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]