test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is unfair

ludolfoludolfo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
[ESPAÑOL]
No se puede jugar con 200 de ping a no ser que seas americano o ruso, que pasa con los jugadores del resto del mundo?
Es una desventaja y es injusto jugar contra players que seguramente tendrán ping 50 o menos.

PVP:
Da lo mismo lo fuerte que seas si estas en desventaja,ellos te golpearan antes de que los golpees a ellos, es frustrante ver como esquivan todo porque les da tiempo a escapar ya que te ven antes.

PVE:
las areas te golpean estando a 10 metros! eso si no eres teletransportado! Sin ir mas lejos, ayer, en VT, mi grupo y yo morimos porque debido al ping (200) mi guardia no funcionó a tiempo.

Por que no hay servidor EU?

Una solucion estaria genial.

[ENGLISH]

You can not play with 200 ping unless you're American or Russian, and the players, the rest of the world?
It is a disadvantage and it is unfair to play against players that surely will have 50 ping or less.

PVP:
It does not matter how strong you are if you're at a disadvantage, they hit you before you hit them, it's frustrating to see all dodge because it gives them time to get away because they see you before.

PVE:
areas hit you still 10 meters! So if you are not teleported! So Far, yesterday, in VT, my group and I die because due to ping (200) my guard did not work on time.

Why no EU server?

One solution would be great.
Post edited by ludolfo on

Comments

• pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You're playing on US servers. Give them the money to mantain EU servers or play another f2p mmo with servers in your time zone.
  • ludolfoludolfo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Are u employed of PWE/CRYPTIC??

I've already paid, but never do it again, is so unfair play.

It's like the language, not Spanish, why?

is probably the second largest market worldwide, even in USA there is a huge percentage of Spanish speaking.
  • mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    ludolfo wrote: »
    Are u employed of PWE/CRYPTIC??

I've already paid, but never do it again, is so unfair play.

It's like the language, not Spanish, why?

is probably the second largest market worldwide, even in USA there is a huge percentage of Spanish speaking.

you make a very good point
  • ludolfoludolfo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mxtime wrote: »
    you make a very good point

I know.

I have 30 € on paypal and spend it on Neverwinter had thought, but it will be that I will not.

comparison:
    It would be like in a restaurant, your table was far enough away so that your food was cold.
    Never would pay in a restaurant for cold food
  • thenewbierocksthenewbierocks Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    google translate suucks
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have that ping all the time since i'm probably in the biggest distance from servers(California) in Poland. I'm playing nearly from begun of game and i don't see any problem about ping. You can play with that ping is not a big problem you will get used to it. Anyway EU servers would be nice indeed but think about all aspects. Since most of those who pay for game are from america they are usually the ones on which you can earn. You farm instances they are lazy so they buy your items. If there would be EU server only there would be much more people selling and less people buying. So i think as it is now is good.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This horse has already been beaten to death, and its corpse beaten into dust. This sort of topic winds up being an "EU vs NA" comparison every single time. Regional distance is simply as not as much a factor as it was at or near the turn of the millennium.

Closing this before it devolves into an ethnocentric argument.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    This horse has already been beaten to death, and its corpse beaten into dust. This sort of topic winds up being an "EU vs NA" comparison every single time. Regional distance is simply as not as much a factor as it was at or near the turn of the millennium.

Closing this before it devolves into an ethnocentric argument.

Just want to add: Instead of posting rants on the forums about connection issues in non-North American or Western European Regions, please contact Support instead. They might be able to help you gain a better connection, find out what the issue really is, or at the very least will have your wishes for servers in other regions on file.
This discussion has been closed.