• rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    a moment of silence for those who wasted RP xD

done! moving on...
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rustlord wrote: »
    done! moving on...

Is there really anyone who was gullible to believe that this is WAI or even working?
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Is there really anyone who was gullible to believe that this is WAI or even working?

*cough*
    mxtime wrote: »
    this is not a bug
    2 min cooldown for 5 sec imune is just crazy
    10 sec is abouth right
    in the end it wont counter anything cw survive better then any gwf so i heard
    and one shot people along with perma freeze with that mark <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    trs have 10 sec imune every rotation it dont help
    no tr can kill cw these days

u have quite some nerv to even think its a bug
    u not op enough ?
    its tough to play cw righ now?
    looool

*cough*
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I guess that answered your question^

Some people ARE gullible enough. A sucker born every minute I suppose
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »

lol quite a few in this thread.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol when this gets fixed it's going to be popcorn time , Epic version 140 sec cd , legendary version 10 sec cd , sounds legit to me .... lmfao
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Lol when this gets fixed it's going to be popcorn time , Epic version 140 sec cd , legendary version 10 sec cd , sounds legit to me .... lmfao

The sad part? People are still going to buy the artifact for insane prices simply because its broken for right now.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    It still will be great even when fixed. This thing would save me way more often than any other artifact.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • donovam777donovam777 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    meldan3n wrote: »
    This! Every Module, Cryptic changes the complete meta of the game. Old builds become unviable (R.I.P. Renegade), new ones require completely new gear, artifacts, enchantments. Player suggestions are ignored and things are implemented no one is asking for. And there is ALWAYS one uber-OP build that forces the "e-peen enthusiasts" to play another class, forcing them to buy new artifacts, etc. I'm really asking myself sometimes if the devs aren't as stupid as some people think. :cool: Honestly, I think they know exactly how PvP works. Every single aspect of it. Maybe even better than we do.

My prophecy: one-shotting TRs in Mod 5.

This. Is. The. Exactly. Same. Thing. That. I. Thought.

I do believe they aren't that dumb like people thinks. They are actually too smart for the good of this game. I fear the worst.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Well, I got one. It's just epic cause I'm not an exploiter.

But it's still pretty **** good. It's already turned the tide a bunch of times on other CWs- that's the main benefit.

Just played a match where it seems everyone had a legendary version on the other side (Chocolate shoppe etc), and **** it really helps out DC and HR.

Playing against that HR was like a throwback to mod3 where I couldn't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to him.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • velynnavelynna Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Just played a match where it seems everyone had a legendary version on the other side (Chocolate shoppe etc), and **** it really helps out DC and HR.

(Sorry)

/10char