test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn not selectable...

Comments

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    We think we know the cause and are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! This should not require a server downtime to correct the issue.
  • Options
    hayes303hayes303 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6
    edited August 2014
    I'm hitting the wall where I don't have the items and can't make a dragonborn. Would be nice to have the problem acknowledged and get a eta on a fix.
  • Options
    equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    We think we know the cause and are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! This should not require a server downtime to correct the issue.

Thank you Panderus.
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)
  • Options
    drizlaru82drizlaru82 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for an update.
  • Options
    xsw4yxxsw4yx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    thank you for the update panderus
  • Options
    hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yup, same here, got the extra character slot, got the package goodies but I cant even select the race. How do we unlock the darned thing?

All I get is "learn more" option wth!?!
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Can some one help me i got the pack though skrill but it says reviewing what did i do wrong i didn't get the items or any thing so far
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2014
    Aug 12 2014
    Perfect World Entertainment Refund
    Perfect World Entertainment Payment
    Aug 06 2014
    -negative $74.99

I think I found the problem, I bought the pack on the 06th and they refunded it on the 12th? What the hell PWE? Does this mean I'm going to have to pay the full 100$ now?
  • Options
    moonfyiremoonfyire Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    That's a little extreme. They didn't bait and switch, they have a technical problem which happens in every game on every patch. This is nothing new. Annoying as heck yes but not new or illegal.
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Me too. It's the same on the live and test servers -NO DRAGONBORN! :mad:
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    proteusknightproteusknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wait! How come the pack is now regular price of $74.99, were we not supposed to get a discount if we pre-purchased? Am I missing something? Anyone?
  • Options
    saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you!
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Wait! How come the pack is now regular price of $74.99, were we not supposed to get a discount if we pre-purchased? Am I missing something? Anyone?

Seriously?

So do we get a 25% rebate now?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Yeah the price was supposed to go up. I think that is also part of the technical issue they are having....Hopefully they fix this soon.
  • Options
    krimsinkrimsin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hudman21 wrote: »
    Yup, same here, got the extra character slot, got the package goodies but I cant even select the race. How do we unlock the darned thing?

All I get is "learn more" option wth!?!

I got the extra character slot but no bag of goodies and when I try to access the Dragonborn race it just says Learn More. I mean wtf? how am I supposed to get access to the content I paid for?
  • Options
    garrickccgarrickcc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    krimsin wrote: »
    I got the extra character slot but no bag of goodies and when I try to access the Dragonborn race it just says Learn More. I mean wtf? how am I supposed to get access to the content I paid for?

Relax... They are working on a fix for it now..
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    krimsin wrote: »

Go to the rewards claim agent, the bag is in one of the packs.
  • Options
    traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2014
    Some packs were refunded, check and repurchase it if it was.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    traxsu wrote: »
    Aug 12 2014
    Perfect World Entertainment Refund
    Aug 06 2014
    -negative $74.99

I think I found the problem, I bought the pack on the 06th and they refunded it on the 12th? What the hell PWE? Does this mean I'm going to have to pay the full 100$ now?

wait did they realy refund the pack every one got before the 12th cause i didn't get my money back
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    For our Pre-purchase, and faith in the game, and frustration, we should get that Dragon mount I keep hearing about. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    For our Pre-purchase, and faith in the game, and frustration, we should get that Dragon mount I keep hearing about. Just my two cents.

A fire drake would be nice. :)
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Yesssss please
  • Options
    juxpitosjuxpitos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Hear Hear!
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With regard to the pricing - Steam now has the pack and it is also at $75 dollar equivalent with no mention of it being a limited time offer.

Unless I am mistaken this seems to mean that $75 will be the standard price form now on.....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ok, so I just went to website logged in, transaction history, no refund. So, again why did we get treated this way, for believing in the game and the company.
  • Options
    wmtrexlerwmtrexler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So, again why did we get treated this way, for believing in the game and the company.

Because there is a Dragonborn every minute?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    garrickcc wrote: »
    Relax... They are working on a fix for it now..

i certainly didn't get a refound and i got my pack on the 7th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bnotoriousbnotorious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mconosrep wrote: »
    With regard to the pricing - Steam now has the pack and it is also at $75 dollar equivalent with no mention of it being a limited time offer.

Unless I am mistaken this seems to mean that $75 will be the standard price form now on.....

That would fuel my rage quite a bit if I find out I was dupped into a preorder with no bonus
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its patch day some technical difficulties are to be expected i just hope it's fixed before i get home.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sexwax45 wrote: »
    Its patch day some technical difficulties are to be expected i just hope it's fixed before i get home.

All it required is a little bit of testing.
This discussion has been closed.