test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn not selectable...

juxpitosjuxpitos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought the Dragonborn pack a week ago and it said i get to make a dragonborn... I log in to the game after maitenince is delayed by 30 minutes and can't make a dragonborn... Really!
Post edited by juxpitos on

Comments

• traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2014
    I pre-purchased the pack on Arc and it isn't showing up for my character. Suggestions?
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have the same issue log in and i want to make my DB SW and I can't do it....
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have the pack - and can get the stuff from the claims agent -- but I cannot create a toon with the race, it locks my game for a bit and takes me to the purchase page in my web browser. I've checked in with guildmates who have the same problem.

Oops probably wouldn't really cut it here... Cryptic needs to post how to work around this, why it's happening or fix it immediately.

That pack is EXPENSIVE and the race is the #1 reason everyone got it, but apparently the race isn't yet available?

Please explain.
  • juxpitosjuxpitos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    it is over, i am having the same problem
    edited August 2014
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I called it that the pack would be broken.
  • sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    broken? It's not even accessible!
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yup. Cant make a dragonborn ether... pretty lame...
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
    edited August 2014
    i can select the dragonborn race, but it i don't get a "Continue" button, i get a "Learn More" button
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sounds like they bought themselves more time... for instance the lack of female dragonborn in their recent intro video because they weren't ready yet.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • dneo02dneo02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Me too... if I want to select, I have to buy it...
    edited August 2014
    The pack items are in the claims agent, but the race is not available yet. They need to make a statement about this one way or the other, that's THE selling point of that pack and they have not delivered what was advertised.
  • sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've already bought it and it's still not available.
  • kiznickkiznick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited August 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Purchased weeks ago and now its still saying I have to buy it. :(
    edited August 2014
    When they ran this through QA before the released it, it would seem that NOT being able to select it would have hit someone's list of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-to-make-sure-gets-done.
  • zelenvrysiszelenvrysis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same problem here.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes it's very sad. I try to select it and they just take to the page to charge me for it again...oh the humanity!!
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same problem and unsurprisingly the support website is not working either. Classic Cryptic. I should of expected this.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If it's not fixed soon I'll have to be forced to not be a dragonborn warlock and won't be respeccing (1500z btw guys)
  • moonfyiremoonfyire Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same problem here. Bought it 2 weeks ago. Can select it but no "Continue". Just "Learn More".
  • bnotoriousbnotorious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Raaaaaaaaaaage!
    edited August 2014
    Go file customer support tickets as well. They need to understand they're actually not delivering on something they sold. It's call bait-and-switch and if any of us really cared, we could probably file a small-claims lawsuit about it. I'd never go that far, but this is similar to selling someone a car, then after taking their money, sneaking over and taking the wheels....
  • nautilus777nautilus777 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Epic Fail :mad:
  • xsw4yxxsw4yx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so mad. D:<
    edited August 2014
    I think Anyone who bought this pack before today deserve some free gifts for this blunder like a companion or mount or something, this is BS, there was nothing else in the pack worth spending the cash on and the only good thing is broken from the start...
  • encadiencadi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
    edited August 2014
    Tbh this only shows how badly this company does when its not the same ****... The only thing they can do is add mroe thigns to the cash shop.
  • ixothixoth Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can't make a dragonborn race char either - I rebought (after I was been refunded due their system error which occured when I bought the dragonborn pack the first time) the pack again - it seems in my case that only way to make a dragonborn char was to get more zen to be able to buy dragonborn race.

I created a ticket about this.
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited August 2014
    I can claim the items but not create a Dragonborn. This is beyond stupid.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    We think we know the cause and are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience! This should not require a server downtime to correct the issue.
  • hayes303hayes303 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6
    edited August 2014
    I'm hitting the wall where I don't have the items and can't make a dragonborn. Would be nice to have the problem acknowledged and get a eta on a fix.
This discussion has been closed.