Options

~Whats more Exciting to you?~

ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
Answer below...
Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
Post edited by ripyourlipsoff on

Comments

• Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I need more than one option :)

GF buffs AND Scourge Warlock AND New Content are all tied for me but I picked GF buffs in the poll.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lol as much as I am psyched for the GF buffs, I am equally psyched over the GWF nerfs.... :)

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Someone voted pizza hahahaha

• Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    New HR feats, dragon pizza and artifact equipment.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Rip, you dont expect anything to last here, your GF today, will be the new GWF tommorow =P. you dont have to be here long to realize that.

I almost voted pizza as well, but went with warlock. Sort of exited about new DD, but another stupid pop up HE module sounds SUPER duper lame to me. I want real pve zones not that junk and I just want to blast through them and not repeat them on the same toon over and over and over and over and never get the stuff I need, due to some ludicrous RNG .
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Warlock FTW! can't wait...
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Waiting for warlock, I wouldn't be playing the game already if there wasn't even a single sign of the desired class.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Although I am excited about the new dragon and SW content, the GF buffing is so very, very, very, very long overdue, so I voted for that.

I stopped playing my GF after getting Dread Ring and Shar completed due to the slow playing time involved with the GF's wimpy damage. The damage of the GF is just absolutely pathetic. I enjoyed playing my DC much more!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was torn: I'm very excited about the GF buffs, long overdue.

But a new class, with new mechanics and new synergies to discover! I had to pick the warlock. :P
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Pizza wins lol...
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's about time CWs aren't so OP in pve, whether that's this module though...
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Happy about gf buffs although I would call them fixes but I'm more happy about gwf balance. It was annoying that many gwf players thought they was so skilled that they could just spam buttons and win lol.

Edit: Didn't see pizza there though :/ I would have picked that!
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I like the new dungeon and skirmish , the new artifact gear and the new overload enchantments , I've also been enjoying the new Dragon HE's.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    epclipseingmoonepclipseingmoon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Bacon pizzas all the way :)
    @dimensionallight
    Princess Amber - DC
    Shieldmaiden Amber - GF
    Valkyrie Amber - GWF
    Huntress Amber - HR
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Pizza. Not really excited about Mod 4, but I am hungry. So, pizza. I want some. Bad pizza. Little Caesar's. Curse you.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    This Poll showed one thing - players should get their bums off the sits and go have some food so they stop dreaming about pizza.

Pizza is nice but I'd probably prefer some rolls though...
  • Options
    eocrooseocroos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Some cheesy bread with meat supreme pizza would be amazing.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No what it shows is the after effects of the following:

1. Exploit.
    2. IWD drop rate and playerbase frustration.
    3. DD chest bug not fixed.

All of these just bring you to the same conclusion.. another crappy MOD that apparently modeled itself after a bad area, that no one really wanted to be reminded of. YA another rng curse.

Before IWD, you progressed by getting t1/t2 gears, then spending time in PVP and DDs to get enough money to afford a upgrade on enchants. Now its more like, spend all of your time, doing boring content, by yourself mostly, to pray that a RNG god remembers you.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    silverkelt wrote: »
    No what it shows is the after effects of the following:

1. Exploit.
    2. IWD drop rate and playerbase frustration.
    3. DD chest bug not fixed.

All of these just bring you to the same conclusion.. another crappy MOD that apparently modeled itself after a bad area, that no one really wanted to be reminded of. YA another rng curse.

Before IWD, you progressed by getting t1/t2 gears, then spending time in PVP and DDs to get enough money to afford a upgrade on enchants. Now its more like, spend all of your time, doing boring content, by yourself mostly, to pray that a RNG god remembers you.
    Yes, if we look from the side of pessimists. I am on that side though.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    After the lagwind dale module I'm not setting much stock in the next module, remember they were advertising it within a week of LWD's release. Although another module's worth of login, invoke, logout is less appealing overall.

Class changes look as though the ones I enjoy will maybe become less so. Although if the GF's really are getting a positive change I might play them a bit more than the single visit to lagwind.

So warlock is the most interesting of the ingame stuff, however they're pulling the same stunt they did with all the other classes by releasing a half done class with an undetermined wait for the 2nd path choice to appear.

This means pizza is probably the best option given you didnt say I couldn't make the thing from scratch.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    GWF & Balance ?! Lol .......u mean R.I.P NERF!!
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Half dragon is excited about dragons and dragon stuff. Just remember not all dragons breathe fire.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the ladder
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    happy about gf buffs although i would call them fixes but i'm more happy about gwf balance. It was annoying that many gwf players thought they was so skilled that they could just spam buttons and win lol.

Edit: Didn't see pizza there though :/ i would have picked that!

exactly!!!!

• Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    silverkelt wrote: »
    Rip, you dont expect anything to last here, your GF today, will be the new GWF tommorow =P. you dont have to be here long to realize that.

This. I am going to PVP the living s*** out of my GF while I can. Will enjoy driving GWFs off more often than I do now. Unfortunately CWs won't be my little play things anymore. I abused the poor things.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    thestaggy wrote: »
    This. I am going to PVP the living s*** out of my GF while I can. Will enjoy driving GWFs off more often than I do now. Unfortunately CWs won't be my little play things anymore. I abused the poor things.

The funniest thing is that I had full profound on my GF already because I absolutely adored how she played in PvP. Now she's just going to be even stronger.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    harnel wrote: »
    The funniest thing is that I had full profound on my GF already because I absolutely adored how she played in PvP. Now she's just going to be even stronger.

Oh, I've been playing a GF since December, so right through the lows of the class. Full Profound and just the stupid Black Ice gloves away from completing the Purified set. So yeah, I'm poised to get as much out of PVP as I can before the tears flow.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello, i voted pizza, and surprisingly I'm not alone. Most of those classes balance interest me as much as the devs are interested in TR situation. HR stay op, cw is now op in pve and pvp, not need to continue this ,,balance''. Close to pizza option was indeed new content. But the tradition will stay same, we will still run cn for ad after nearly 1,5 year in game. Oh sorry, i nearly forgot that some of players won't have to, they will be occupied by researching new bugs to earn millions of ad.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The classes they worked on are not balanced they either over nerfed or overbuffed just trading one set of problems for another. The warlock is cool, and I will be rolling one, and the dragons are cool, but the recent problems, exploits, and backlogs have made it hard to be excited at all. Who knows if we'll even be able to gear new warlocks. Therefore the only thing in the list that I can be excited about is pizza. Though doughnuts would be better.