test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

old black ice enchants and new overload marks are not balanced at all

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
old enchants last only 8 secs and can proc 1 in min but new one last 20 sec and proc 1 in min they bringing a lot higher buffs then old bi enchants to make them close to balanced bi enchants should not have icd or they should give a lot better buffs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The new overload are definitely worth. Cant say the same of the old one. The ones carrying them just want some random but always good temporary hit points
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    The new overload are definitely worth. Cant say the same of the old one. The ones carrying them just want some random but always good temporary hit points

yeah new marks are good old bi enchants icd kills to useless lvl
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah the new overload enchantments I have seen so far are very nice indeed , also yes they are really powerful , I'm very surprised they kept the 20 seconds of activation time .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can somebody give a list of new overloads? or some basic idea of what they give ?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?712391-New-Shimmering-Marks
    thedemien wrote: »
    Can somebody give a list of new overloads? or some basic idea of what they give ?
    here are few
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    warpet wrote: »

That one that reduces all incoming damage by 50% and gives 2000 life steal for 20 seconds THEN gives you and allies 5000 temp hit points xD that's kinda crazy
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I don't think they'll be nerfed. They're trying to give people reasons to change from sets like HV etc so that they play the new modules to gear and extend the grind. Black Ice for pvp and Empire Sets are now more valuable and will be grinded because of the raw power of these sets.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    I don't think they'll be nerfed. They're trying to give people reasons to change from sets like HV etc so that they play the new modules to gear and extend the grind. Black Ice for pvp and Empire Sets are now more valuable and will be grinded because of the raw power of these sets.

i did not ask for nerf but they are atm extremly better then old overload enchants simple fix would be to remove icd from old enchants
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    warpet wrote: »
    i did not ask for nerf but they are atm extremly better then old overload enchants simple fix would be to remove icd from old enchants

I don't think that is likely to happen either, they want you to grind the new not stay with what you have.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    But they're overload enchantments, which need to be replaced regularly anyway. It allows much better customization if they're all potentially good choices, not some of them miles better than others.

It's also something productive to do with your bazillion pieces of crafting junk from all those heroics that didn't drop your MH or bracers....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia