test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Malabog's Castle - Fragment Combinations - New Professions for BoP Weapons

rogueriderroguerider Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
For those who run Malabog's Castle and are looking for the items they need (fragment combinations) here they are. The rest is up to you on assets etc.

This is a simple reference matrix to show you what fragments are required to make the weapon specific to your class.

Control Wizard - Orbs
  • Malabog's Quillon Fragment
  • Malabog's Riser Fragment
  • Malabog's Stone Fragment

Devoted Cleric - Holy Symbols
  • Malabog's Hilt Fragment

Great Weapon Fighter - Greatswords
  • Malabog's Blade Fragment

Guardian Fighter - Longswords

Trickster Rogue - Daggers
Post edited by roguerider on

Comments

• maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thank you very much for this!! :)
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yep, thanks for posting. Good stuff.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • wondraswondras Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Poor CWs, they have to use all of the most expensive ones :D
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, I need one for my CW, one for my GF and one for my DC...ohhh boy.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Doesn't the tooltip give this information already? (not that it's bad you posted this btw)
    signature-lili.png
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Worst thing is the drop rate. Haven't seen a frag drop in over a week and I'm running 2-4 times a day.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Worst thing is the drop rate. Haven't seen a frag drop in over a week and I'm running 2-4 times a day.

when they make things too easy, we complain about having nothing to do end game.

now that we have something hard to do, this one here whines about being too hard.

ohwell.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    petpet2 wrote: »
    when they make things too easy, we complain about having nothing to do end game.

now that we have something hard to do, this one here whines about being too hard.

ohwell.

Nobody said it was hard. It's just boring and repetitive. Pretty much describes the whole Feywild module.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rki2rki2 Member Posts: 57
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Nobody said it was hard. It's just boring and repetitive. Pretty much describes the whole GAME.

fixed for you brah
  • astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    vverg wrote: »
    Doesn't the tooltip give this information already? (not that it's bad you posted this btw)

Information is there, but not in a coherent fashion. If you dont happen to have all 3 pieces, you may not know which is needed. Also this clarifies things for all - assuming need is more important than greed.

Yes I know that the game wont separate these and Ninja Exploiters abound.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Do these "Impart knowledge" as the tooltip says (e.g. unlock a new crafting result), or are they really components that are consumed when the weapon is created?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    and what about the assets needed? ive been told u need all of them in the epic version, is that true?
  • traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2014
    Anyone know what the Warlock will need for this? Any way for us to tell in advance?

I'm guessing blade, riser, stone.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's Blade, Limb, Stone, but can be wrong. Definitely not Riser on preview.
  • doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    petpet2 wrote: »

ohwell.

Too easy isn't the issue, its the fact we have to do the same thing over and over again. Making dungeons too easy is certainly an issue but these are not so much as they are too easy (frankly when they are difficult people want to skip and exploit them to death *ahem CN*) as you have to do them soooo much its boring or even annoying. Yeah sure they are BoP so once you get what you need out of them you don't really want to do them. VT is plenty challenging for a lot of people (I still find pugs and guild runs that don't make it all the time). My desire to run VT lessons with each toon that gets all the things needed from them.

What makes dungeons repeatable and enjoyable to keep running even after YOU get YOUR stuff is that they can be farmed and sold. Right now only the crafting mats can be sold the rest is pretty much a waste of time once you get all the goods you personally need. So in order for these to be desirable to run everything in them should be BoE. Not to mention the bosses need to stop dropping blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to boot they should only be dropping some purple mat or gear piece set or non set but we should NOT be seeing blue drops from these dungeons.

Personally I like them as they aren't overly long (ahem CN, although my guild can do CN typically in 30 minutes sometimes less sometimes a bit more) so you can do a few in a dungeon hour which makes that kinda worth while at least as far as chest drops go. The seals are a bit high so it takes a lot of runs to cash in seals that turn into AD which isn't so great. Would be nice if each boss dropped a higher range of seals such as 4 - 10 and the chest dropping either a set amount or another chance at 4 - 10. 3 -4 seals a boss seems low especially on a 2 boss dungeon.

Time vs. Reward .... I don't think PWE has found that sweet spot in this regards. It seems they either give out too much and then when they fix it they go in the other extreme and now its too little.