test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Akro wants to Trade Event

13»

Comments

• akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

Don't forget about Rogers@arr2. He'll also be trading things during the event when I am unable to (like when I'm at GenCon and stuff).

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007513

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

Don't forget about Rogers@arr2. He'll also be trading things during the event when I am unable to (like when I'm at GenCon and stuff).

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007513

Woot GenCon! See ya there:) Will you folks have any cool swag for us:p
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have Akro on my friends list. However this doesn't mean I'll go around broadcasting when I see him on.

Tymora's Whims.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What I want to know is why people are able to buy from AH and re-sell to Akro, I'm sorry, but that makes this game for the rich not poor. I don't have much money, nor do a lot of others, and when we open Boxes its a treat.

It can't be that hard to tell when someone has opened up a Lockbox using a Key, then going to Akro to exchange it.

Being able to buy from the AH just to resell is selfish just to save themselves real money - is not a very nice way of play, I love Rust Monsters, and it disadvantages other players.

Granted if it the people who put up the Auction in the first place, then that's fine, but its buying up cheap ones (not just companions), also trades with Akro should be locked to only 1 item of each type per person, or make each of the new items Bound to Account.

With Keys now being bound, and fewer lock boxes being opened than ever, then how is this viable in the long run?
  • heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for all the trades today! I'll be back sometime tomorrow!
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Thanks for all the trades today! I'll be back sometime tomorrow!

Thanks, great event so far! And I don't know how you managed to get people to stand in a line but well done!
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So, what items today? :)

Trade chat already anticipates xD
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I appreciate this event, but I would like to make a suggestion for a new event: for 1-2 days, being able to do similar trades to an NPC
  • tobixnewtobixnew Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm waiting for 4 days now to trade my companions...first day I could not change the instance to akro, second day akro traded mounts later he traded artifacts, third day roger traded artifacts only I think, today roger said to me he traded companions yesterday...wtf ? I missed out something ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    I'd like to express my frustration about Heavy Mystic mounts being traded for other lockbox mounts. Those mounts were the rarest nightmare mounts coming from short lockbox promo and some contest and in my honest opinion they are not less rare than tenser's or even Lord's bear mount.

Yes, I had one for sale from old promo but I am not alone upset about this. Way to spoil my mood reading the forums, not to say I can't even participate in this "event" because I live in aussie time zone and can't stay awake up to 4 AM.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm a sad panda. Been impossible to find either of these guys great idea but execution is poor. Plz do a NPC in PE for a preset time in future!
  • lycragirllycragirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited August 2014
    calvin1tag wrote: »
    I'm a sad panda. Been impossible to find either of these guys great idea but execution is poor. Plz do a NPC in PE for a preset time in future!

If this happened, I'm putting a tenner on the preset time being 4 A.M BST.
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm just sad Lillends wouldn't count. I have a spare one of those. :P My only lockbox companion is a Rust Monster that's long since bound. :P
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited August 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I'd like to express my frustration about Heavy Mystic mounts being traded for other lockbox mounts. Those mounts were the rarest nightmare mounts coming from short lockbox promo and some contest and in my honest opinion they are not less rare than tenser's or even Lord's bear mount.

Yes, I had one for sale from old promo but I am not alone upset about this. Way to spoil my mood reading the forums, not to say I can't even participate in this "event" because I live in aussie time zone and can't stay awake up to 4 AM.

I've see you on. You're always trading things. You're 'playing the AH'. You'll just have to keep the rust monsters you picked up of the AH to trade for Aranea.

No pity for you here.
    edited August 2014
    I've see you on. You're always trading things. You're 'playing the AH'. You'll just have to keep the rust monsters you picked up of the AH to trade for Aranea.

No pity for you here.
    Well, I assure you I didn't trade a single companion/artifact since the event has started as I said previously I simply can't stay online tonight as I am in fact a mortal being. I am lucky if I find a party in aussie time zone.

No pity? How harsh..._) Okay, I just take that as jealousy.
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited August 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Well, I assure you I didn't trade a single companion/artifact since the event has started as I said previously I simply can't stay online tonight as I am in fact a mortal being. I am lucky if I find a party in aussie time zone.

No pity? How harsh..._) Okay, I just take that as jealousy.

Take it how you want. Just tired of your constant lowball trade offers in trade chat. 'wtt blah blah blah low priced companion/mount/artifact/item for your blah blah blah high priced companion/mount/artifact/item'. You've been doing that for the last several weeks every time I'm in Protectors Enclave.

You were trading for Lords Armored Bear for a while, for instance. Once you got a couple of suckers to hand 'em over, what'd you do with them?
    edited August 2014
    Take it how you want. Just tired of your constant lowball trade offers in trade chat. 'wtt blah blah blah low priced companion/mount/artifact/item for your blah blah blah high priced companion/mount/artifact/item'. You've been doing that for the last several weeks every time I'm in Protectors Enclave.

You were trading for Lords Armored Bear for a while, for instance. Once you got a couple of suckers to hand 'em over, what'd you do with them?
    Yes, when a person can't bare anyone earning money succesfully it's called "jealousy", like in real life.
    Lowball offers?You mean people offering me gold for perfects? Yeah, I get them a ton and then ignore and you probably one of them and I enjoy mocking at them explaining how useless their gold is.

As for Lord's bear mount, I was trading it for only two days, bought one the day before the promo and sold it, two hours before the devs gave it to everyone, for a price WAAAY higher than it is now.
    Seriously, what's your problem about AH gambling, huh? Tell me before you started calling me names what you probably do very often.
    edited August 2014
    Didn't call you any names. I'm not jealous. Just pointing out that there are actions which hurt the game overall *besides* exploits. The sorts of trading you engage in is one of those things. It's not that I'm jealous of you. I just don't like how you work things in-game.