test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

6 days to go until Mod 4 What are you most looking forward to? (no complaints)

2»

Comments

• Options
    firearcher7firearcher7 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can't wait to get out of the GF conqueror cage and try the protector and tactician trees!
  • Options
    psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I for one have never had any issues with my GWF and walked over most things in the dread ring and other place quite easy solo. Until Ice wind dale getting there the encounters with the gear I have hard to do some are not possible to due solo. this is all purple with a 11,900 gear score, I build my GWF as a dwarf because of a character I had in a pen and paper game. I can tell you I did max out his power and his defense as much as possible and he is a beast right now, with these changes I sounds like it might make it even better and give the ability to do the icewind dale part a bit easier.
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So much - the warlock, dragonborn, artifact gear, new campaign, new crafting stuff, new lockbox...

I think I might just spend the first week in delves, though, and pray for some warlock BoE loot. The first few posted to the AH are going to sell for stupid amounts of money (See also: HR gear).
  • Options
    cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I like most of the changes. However, I'm waiting to see what they do with the DC and TR after mod 4... played all my chars except my 2 GFS on preview. I want to be pleasantly surprised.

A lot of angry people will probably be switching to Warlock.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am looking forward to not hearing ROAR all the time. I have felt like i was in a jungle :)
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Playing my new Dragonborn Warlock.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Patch notes.

I just love reading Patch Notes - and hopefully Mod 4 will bring heaps of Patch notes!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    munchkinkittymunchkinkitty Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Seeing how all the new changes pan out in pvp.

Also warlock >:3
    Brìgh gach cluiche gu dheireadh.
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Interesting changes to my Combat HR and the reduction/removal of roar/prone spam in PVP.

Edit: Not looking forward to being 3-hit by CWs and GFs, though.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    silverkelt wrote: »
    LOL.. you dont even know , so like 10% of the community even tries testing, out of that 10% post on the forums..

You just wait until the other 90% who may not have a clue, roll out Thursday afternoon with their CWs or gwfs and come here =P...
    I have popcorn and a comfy chair ready to go.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My top 3:

1. The Scourge Warlock.

2. Class updates/changes.

3. New stuff in the Zen store (I'm hoping there will be, anyway).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums