test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bad changes :((((

hunter1915hunter1915 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
iv been playing this game for 1 and half year and am planing to play it much more but the problem is the last updates man like the perfect bilethorn enchantment why did u changed it why did u nerfed it i mean it was good like any other enchantment i mean change any thing but not the enchantment there ok there perfect for this game so please can u leave the perfect bilethorn enchantment alone ! ........ and btw i just wanna say thank u for destroying the cw on model4 now every person who have a good cw that he worked on it for sooooo long its gonna be garbage cw after the patch so yeah thanx a lot !
Post edited by hunter1915 on

Comments

• nubc3ke7331nubc3ke7331 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hunter1915 wrote: »
    iv been playing this game for 1 and half year and am planing to play it much more but the problem is the last updates man like the perfect bilethorn enchantment why did u changed it why did u nerfed it i mean it was good like any other enchantment i mean change any thing but not the enchantment there ok there perfect for this game so please can u leave the perfect bilethorn enchantment alone ! ........ and btw i just wanna say thank u for destroying the cw on model4 now every person who have a good cw that he worked on it for sooooo long its gonna be garbage cw after the patch so yeah thanx a lot !

Yup, I had a TR with all rank 10s by mod2. The nerf hammer came then I made a CW I have all rank 10s again. I will just move it to another toon and so forth until we only have water balloons to throw at each other and it will be boa water balloons that you would have to buy from the zen market or you would have nothing to fight with. but the bile thorn nerf is to fix all the kiddies crying about perma-stealth TR's. First they cried about the TR's then they force us to run perma-stealth(post patch) and now the kiddies cry again this is what happens. Learn to deal with it and find another way to have fun
  • hunter1915hunter1915 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    but we can,t just stay salient we play those class we lvled them up we pay ad for artifacts and made them epic we played with them we loved them we can,t see them geting destroyed we have to make a stand we don,t need the new changes for the cw and the enchantments and they have to listen us because its our game not there game if we don,t play it they will shut it down we don,t need the new update for the cw and the enchantments leave them alone :( the gf update is amazing so keep it that way why do we have to be Afraid every time they release new mod i have tr with rank10s and 3 rank 100 artifact so i can play pvp with it but after the patch idk what the **** am gonna do :( thanx a lot for destroying the gameplay
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What are they doing to Bilethorn?
  • hunter1915hunter1915 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nerfing it + destroying it because if they nerf it then its destroyed + destroying the cw + the high prices ++++++ so many ++++
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do you have a link?
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yay CWs are getting nerfed! Justice has served ! I hope they will also introduce the limit of 2 mages per party.

And not much of the nerf to the bilethorn, otherwise people would have already started throwing their enchantments on AH.
  • wolhaiksong332wolhaiksong332 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107
    edited July 2014
    Yup, I had a TR with all rank 10s by mod2. The nerf hammer came then I made a CW I have all rank 10s again. I will just move it to another toon and so forth until we only have water balloons to throw at each other and it will be boa water balloons that you would have to buy from the zen market or you would have nothing to fight with. but the bile thorn nerf is to fix all the kiddies crying about perma-stealth TR's. First they cried about the TR's then they force us to run perma-stealth(post patch) and now the kiddies cry again this is what happens. Learn to deal with it and find another way to have fun

This guy is talking about kiddies crying.. turned on his own people.
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I ran the numbers on a greater bile. The enchant was only 6.8% less damage on DF when I used it. (Probably very slightly more now that I upgraded to fallen dragon over thayan weapons). That is just for the enchant though. I don't have the numbers anymore, but even if only ~60% of your DF damage was non-bile, that's less than a 3% damage decrease overall. Either way though, we don't use bile for the damage, we use it for the stealth drain, which I assume will still be just as effective.

The way I see it, vorpal is obviously out of line compared to the other enchants. I would either expect it to get nerfed in the future, or the rest to get buffed. When that happens, I assume the defining quality of all of the weapon damage enchants will go up. Since bile is purely damage, I assume its damage would get buffed. Since lightning is damage/chain, I assume the chain or damage would be buffed. For the rest, either their damage buffed, or their cooldown decreased. This is one reason why I feel sticking with bile is still a safe bet regardless.

Another point though, is that stealth builds are going to be sticking around for a long while. People are neglecting BI gear in favor of more stealth because of how crucial it is. While rogues are still using high stealth, the enchant will always be useful in PvP. It seems even those that do use BI gear lean towards being stealthier as well.
  • ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    " Bilethorn Enchantment: No longer triggers an unintended secondary delayed hit for 16 damage."

That killed Bilethorn? I see no changes in this that effect the enchant, it will still give 16% weapon damage as poison after 4 seconds?
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • janr92janr92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    " Bilethorn Enchantment: No longer triggers an unintended secondary delayed hit for 16 damage."

That killed Bilethorn? I see no changes in this that effect the enchant, it will still give 16% weapon damage as poison after 4 seconds?

Also isn't a nerf. Is a fix. And people cry for the fix.
    | Yolt - TR MI Executioner |
    < Guild: Gravity X Game >
  • stalesmokestalesmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014

Will not having the secondary tick reduce the ability of it to strip stealth?
  • ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    stalesmoke wrote: »
    Will not having the secondary tick reduce the ability of it to strip stealth?

No it had an unintended secondary tick for 16 damage on top of the 16% weapon damage as poison so it was double ticking... Looks like it was just a fix and it will still strip stealth as on live.
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    So far, I really like all the changes. My only complaint about Module 4 is that the SW we're getting is forcing us to sign an Infernal Pact instead of being more like it is in 4e D&D, where you choose between Infernal, Fey, or Star pacts.

The way it should have been is that as you create a SW, you need to choose between Infernal, Fey, or Star and then when you get in game, your powers and Paragon choices accurately reflect that Pact. Right now, our Warlock is not a true Scourge Warlock. It is only 1/3 of what the class should be.

While I will undoubtably enjoy my Infernal Pact Warlock, as the class looks and feels extremely fun, I am highly disappointed that there is no freedom of choice as to the Pact I made.