test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Authorization code never received/invalid

livingdedgrllivingdedgrl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Upon initial login, the game prompts that a one time authorization code has been sent to my email. 2 1/2 hours later I receive a code that upon trying to login to the game is invalid. I cleared all my cookies/cache still no code. So, even with a beta code I can't play the beta. Is this being addressed? Other people having this problem too? I can't move past this authorization code for this computer, no way around it.
Post edited by livingdedgrl on

Comments

• cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2013
  • wuulf86wuulf86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah but that doesnt WORK. I finally got a One time code Didnt work. Deleted cookies to and got a second ONE TIME CODE that didnt work EITHER?!?!

How is changing the password gonna help. But I did try that and Still wont take either of the one time codes I have??? How can you DISABLE this account guard BS...??? paid 60 bucks for nothing I guess.......
  • wuulf86wuulf86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah but that doesnt WORK. I finally got a One time code Didnt work. Deleted cookies to and got a second ONE TIME CODE that didnt work EITHER?!?!

How is changing the password gonna help. But I did try that and Still wont take either of the one time codes I have??? How can you DISABLE this account guard BS...??? paid 60 bucks for nothing I guess.......
  • lordsmoke74lordsmoke74 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have tried all the steps in the link...cookies password change rebooting nothing is working. I even paid for a founders pack. I don't even get an email with a One-Time Code to enter!! Is the server even up? The server indicator is red when the launcher is up.
  • pyksel1pyksel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have the same issue. Tried all the items in the link provided and still did not receive my email with the one time code.
    edited March 2013
    Ok now I have gotten "4" One Time Codes. The last one I got when I followed those instructions on the link to cryptic and STO Logged in it asked for a one time code went to emal there was a new one entered it. It worked on Cryptic's site. loged into account set time. then switched to PW account and Still NOTHING. Game wont take ANY of these ONE TIME CODES and work..... wtf??? come on how do I disable the ACCOUNT GUARD??? Ill take my chances with getting hacked lol.
  • cgotti69cgotti69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have gotten the code in my email 4 times!!! still does not work!!!!!!
  • daledixon47daledixon47 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    samehere the one time code i never got one yet
  • kaiju17kaiju17 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yeah...me too...no code that i receive...this is my third account......the same problem that happen.....please fix it....i spend too much money for this game.....hope dota 2 cant happen the same thing.....sorry for my grammer....:p
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Please file a support ticket instead of resurrecting (again) an almost 2 year old thread. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.