Install Arc
Options

GWF PVP M3 2set peice Black Ice

2»

Comments

• Options
    brotherhopebrotherhope Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That my plan exactly. Additionally I enjoyed sword master when I was leveling back in the day. But once they made iron guard with treating rush I was sold all because it was a gap closer.
    pandora1x wrote: »
    If you make a video rocking kills using Takedown, Flourish, and Indomitable then you'll have my respect xD
  • Options
    mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    gwf is very nerfed class when compared to hr.
    even the roar one looks like a joke
    2 gwf like this would need quite some time to kill hr
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mxtime wrote: »

Pathfinder is getting a nerf (Well not actually pathfinder. But the Profound bonus set which heals via deflecting).

Hope it brings them back on par with other classes. Because even perma stealth gets pulverized by pathfinders.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    flourish is a gentlemens choice thats why no gwf uses it
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    QQ MOAR ABOUT GWF's.

HR is Currently the most OP class in the game, Most survivability, Most sustained DMG, and Best manuverability.

they re very strong for someone who knows how to play with it :D
    that`s why gwf are going to spam the forum when this happens if changes are too big.
    it`s all a no go anyway these topics and possible changes, because a gwf`s ability can be dodged/blocked by all.
    and all gwf`s can do is determination.
    but ok, i`d leave any unstable game after putting so much effort in a char and then they decide to make another OP.
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Pathfinder is getting a nerf (Well not actually pathfinder. But the Profound bonus set which heals via deflecting).

Hope it brings them back on par with other classes. Because even perma stealth gets pulverized by pathfinders.

It's basically going to make us about as good as CWs.

So there will only be two good classes for PVP. Balance!
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    germmaniacgermmaniac Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Disclaimer: Did not watch the video. And did not read all the pages on this thread. The first two pages were enough to indicate the direction this discussion is taking.

Here is my take on the discussion happening which may or may not be unrelated to the OP
    I am a Swordmaster/Destroyer build. Have always been more or less so since hitting 60 (and I have been playing this character since open beta). I have always been ambivalent about Roar. I never took it, initially. Mid to early Mod 2, I started finding that this skill is usefull in PvP while capturing/contesting crowded nodes. I am unaware of there being any major Roar bugs in mod2. I use it situationally, based on how crowded the nodes are (it is a mediocre knockback but helps interrupts-an intended feature, read tooltip, and helps charge up Determination) OR switch it with Flourish (if there are any PvP quicklings around).

So with mod3 Roar gets bugged and for no fault of the players, you are actually whining about cheating? And the "breaks through CC immunity" argument. I see a lot of HRs around on these threads. I am not sure if the grasping roots or Thorn ward (whichever skill has the massive roots binding player legs) skill was fixed, but if I remember right, this could bind GWFs through Unstoppable. Are you telling me you did not use this in PvPs through Mod2 because your conscience ate at you on how unfair this skill was? Please give us a break.

In fact, when the Mod 3 buffs to the Destroyer build were announced, I have been trying to include it (dont always enjoy it because of the knockback and a couple of my regular party members dislike it too, so I switch it out for Battle fury) in my PvE rotation as well to get Determination faster (as intended). Are you telling me this is an exploit? Rubbish.

I used to enjoy PvPs pre-mod 2. But with all this QQ, my enthusiasm has more than diminished. I have admitted that the prone chains can be annoying and an unnecessary advantage given to GWFs. But please don't turn this thread into another "GWFs are OP. CWs are OP. HRs are OP" thread. You have successfully already gotten other threads closed.
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    mxtime wrote: »

There's no way 2 gwfs using roar will take a long time to kill 1 hr. Unless they're horrible.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    There's no way 2 gwfs using roar will take a long time to kill 1 hr. Unless they're horrible.

they were rank 9 gwf if they had skill i dont know
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    As requested SWORDMASTER!

<< link removed >>
  • Options
    kolevrakolevra Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Haters gon' hate.

I thought the videos were very well done. I like the opening daily cut into the combat, very creative. Nice job.
    --- Ranked matches need to be solo-queue only
    Enforce rainbow parties in PvP ---- 10v10 PvP ----
  • Options
    letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I really love seeing swordmaster in action
    make moarrrr pls
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • Options
    bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This is so retro it's hip.
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • Options
    mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nice quality would like to see more in the future.
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I really love seeing swordmaster in action
    make moarrrr pls
    Incoming in a couple weeks or so!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the support! Any ideas let me know always looking for Ideas for vids!
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As requested SWORDMASTER!

<< link removed >>

Now that's what I'm talking about !

Thank you for listening to me, awesome video. You were using the REAL GWF instead of the lame stolen vangaurd. Very well done !

You have my respect :D
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?600311-Mod-Notice-PvP-Video-Link-Guidelines-%28read-before-posting%29

because pvp can be viewed as highly competitive, pvp videos need to first be submitted to the community team for approval. they need to be appropriate for the community which means no profanity including explicit music. if your videos are trolling, blacklisting, naming/shaming, then they will likely not be approved. if they contain profanity, they may be approved as long as the video is age restricted on the youtube side. this only pertains to youtube as twitch's "mature" tag will not prevent access to unregistered users. if anyone complains about being featured in your video without their permission, your video may be removed.

because this thread was not approved and contains profane music, it is getting shut down. OP, you are not permitted to submit the video for approval as it has already been reviewed and denied. if you have questions, please PM the mod team or the community manager.
This discussion has been closed.