test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

~ What's your favorite class and why? ~

midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
edited July 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'd say CW, cause I love the controls, and the visual effects :o
Post edited by midnightita on

Comments

• lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Paladin. Very standalone.
    Bard. Very out-of-the-box.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    TR
    I always wanted to be a ninja!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lucifron44 wrote: »
    Paladin. Very standalone.
    Bard. Very out-of-the-box.

Paladin for me as well. Hope I'm still into NVW by the time they introduce one
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Bladesinger. I'll wait a few years for it.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • jessieflorajessieflora Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Why TR? Useless in dungeons and can only play perma/semiperma in pvp ? Why TR ?
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    GWF. I love 'in da face' playstyle.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    CW - 'cause I'm a necro - lifesteal, cold, death and summoning armies of minions.
    HR - 'cause, at-one with the forest, wildlife, bow expert...and, duh, Legolas.
    DC - 'cause I like shielding, healing, and buffing people
    TR - 'cause I'm a sneaky illusionist/thief striking with surprise

Warlord - 'cause I like sitting back and buffing my allies to do their best at the best opportunity.
    Paladin - 'cause I enjoy being a crusader for what's right and protecting the innocent.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wizard. Love the combinations with the class.
    Played many games(iwd, bg, NWN1-2) with it!
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Trickster Rogue because of the sneakiness and discretion of it :)

It will be my first and last class. I will NEVER make another class. No matter what happens to TR.
  • elderdayselderdays Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    More often than I play a paladin. I like being the protector/evil smiter.
  • mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    DC forever

Its more versatile than people think..
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I guess I must love TRs most because I have five of them, though I play at least one of everything else too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • serowforsakenserowforsaken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Assault Swordmage! Hunter Ranger!
    60 Hunter Ranger
    The rest still up-and-coming!
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    CW so far out of all the available NW classes. Especially a tiefling wizard. Just reached IWD and kicking ***! :D I have other classes, but CW is the best imho
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Guardian fighter, i always wanted to be the worst class :D na but i do love the gf although the class has many many faults its still a fun playstyle and my best char :)
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm probably the only one here but I like the Hunter Ranger class most. I find it easiest to attack from higher ground and Neverwinter makes it pretty easy to find a good perch to shoot from. I like that Hunter Rangers can switch back and forth from ranged to melee, too. If anything it at least makes sure you have a chance to keep yourself from dying if the monsters close in. I can't really do PVP, but then again I suck at PVP anyways so that doesn't put me off too much xD The only thing that really irritates me about the class is that I have to rely heavily on health potions and my cleric companion if I don't want to be dying left and right.

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

• anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited June 2014
    Paladin - for being an unbeatable holy tank
    Two-handed melee ranger - able to really cut through enemies without being as squishy as say, assassin
  • gabesoutogabesouto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I also like the Hunter Ranger and I do PVP. Ok, I'm not of too much help, but I deserve to PVP as anyone. And I want those boons. :p
  • anthornblueanthornblue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When it comes to game classes... CW. I like DPS and control from range.

When it comes to RP (Which is relevant given the forum this is in, I suppose?) I most often like gishes. The original gish (Psi/Fighter) as well as other combinations of it. Current most RP'd character is a Psychic Rogue.

Second place would be a pure caster. For when I want to prove to the world how every other choice is invalid. BWAHAHAHA!
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    CW so far out of all the available NW classes. Especially a tiefling wizard. Just reached IWD and kicking ***! :D I have other classes, but CW is the best imho

After playing the warlock in the preview shard I now heave to say it is my favourite class.
  • emeraldfox12emeraldfox12 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    HR - 'cause, at-one with the forest, wildlife, bow expert...and, duh, Legolas.

Cant fault you there loved that charecter and for me this class seemed to fight me perfectly
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Rogue

What I pick from the meaning of the word (and class) is the following -

Rogue -

As a noun : A playfully mischevious person, a scamp

As a verb : No longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade

History : 1561, "idle vagrant," perhaps a shortened form of roger (with a hard -g-), thieves' slang for a begging vagabond who pretends to be a poor scholar from Oxford or Cambridge, perhaps from L. rogare "to ask." Another theory traces it to Celtic (cf. Bret. rog "haughty"); OED says, "There is no evidence of connexion with F. rogue 'arrogant.' " Rogue's gallery "police collection of mug shots" is attested from 1859.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon