test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PWE is stiffing you on bonus zen...

atlaskeanatlaskean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So they stiffed me on my 300 bonus zen and their response is that I should contact Peanut Labs for my zen. Too bad I purchased zen and too bad my balance said 5300 zen but the only zen available to transfer was 5000. This wasn't free zen from a survey. I guess you guys don't want me to spend anymore money. That's fine, I can make plenty AD without spending a dime. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Did you buy the Zen through a PWE site or a 3rd party? Did you submit your order number with your ticket?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • atlaskeanatlaskean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    I did! I bought PWE's own prepaid card. I have done this before and gotten bonus zen like normal. I did submit a ticket as well, yes.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    atlaskean wrote: »
    I did! I bought PWE's own prepaid card. I have done this before and gotten bonus zen like normal. I did submit a ticket as well, yes.

That's frustrating. Did you get an email confirming the transaction by any chance? If you did, and it showed the bonus Zen you were supposed to get, then you have a good leg to stand on...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited June 2014
    Indeed I did get an email. I really hope that they don't give me the run around over 300 zen as it will most likely deter me from purchasing any more zen in the future. I appreciate your understanding. :)
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It looks pretty typical. Lot's of companies let other companies piggy back.. but don't disclose, and then don't take ownership when it goes awry. You didn't make a deal with Peanut Slags. PWE did. They own the issue.

Just for contrast though.. I have bought the same deal at least 20-30 times (Yes, I am a sad old moron.) I always got the bonus with no issues. Keep pestering them till they help you.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I bought some of those cards too 20$ a pop.

Only direct cash purchase gives bonus zen, at least according to the redeem page.
    edited June 2014
    Ha, thanks! Yea, what frustrated me was the complete canned response I got on my ticket. I even stated on the first post for the ticket that I purchased a card from them and their response to that was about free zen from surveys. I've never done any free zen offer since I started playing. Ha!
    edited June 2014
    thesensai wrote: »
    I bought some of those cards too 20$ a pop.

Only direct cash purchase gives bonus zen, at least according to the redeem page.

I've done this before and gotten the bonus zen. The bonus zen is only for $50 and up though. I have never gotten zen via credit card purchase. If they have changed their terms then they did so in a very poor way to emphasize that it is for credit card purchase only.
    edited June 2014
    I'm sorry, I missed the bit about the card. I bought the 5000 +300 option from the website that opens (or used to open) when you clicked the buy zen link in the zen store (Many times, but not very recently, for reasons of my own.) If you bought a card, there is likely some small print telling you that the bonus comes from a third party and you may actually have to pursue that party. Apologies for my confusion.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    edited June 2014
    Well I have purchased a $50 PWE prepaid card before, gone home, ordered zen and received the 5000 + 300 bonus zen offer.
    edited June 2014
    Wasn't suggesting it wasn't a valid option or that it is in any way ok that you didn't get the bonus. I was just saying that the website doesn't have any sort of disclaimer where the card or packaging for same likely does.. IF they gave you a valid response, and if such situation actually exists.

I realize after one of your later posts that the helpdesk or whatever may have totally mis-read your report and in turn gave you bad info. So maybe another ticket is in order, and maybe this time you will get someone with a better understanding of the language. Or someone with more time to read it. Or best yet, an actual person. XD

I am pretty sure they use buzz word scanners to send auto replies and humans to cherry pick oddities, based only on my own experience with them, plus 20+ years in IT support and network admin.

EDIT (addressing your next post.) Not at all. =)
    edited June 2014
    It's fine. I was just stating that it seems to have worked before. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound snippy if I did. :D
    edited June 2014
    300 zen was credited. This issue has been resolved.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Account & Billing issues belong with Support, not on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.