test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Riding Lizards/Floating Disks

xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
As I have several Drow characters, these two mounts would be very nice indeed. Although I think I would only use the floating disk with my Devoted Cleric as only Priestesses should get the luxury transport!

Would love these as it would add to immersion and RP joy. With the Wizard and Drow mercenary, I have companions to fit - this would be a completion close to perfection!

Any chance of getting these devs??? pretty please??
Post edited by xenotorch on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We are getting Tensers floating disk in module 4 -

http://i.imgur.com/dNJ9pvq.gif
    Image from justsyndra
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Huzzah!! Although surfing them wasn't the image I had, this is pretty darned good :)
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »

Image from justsyndra

How did this screenie even get taken? Preview server?
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »

Image from justsyndra

Now the question is; will it be available in the zen market or will it be the 'I have no chance in spending that much money/my luck sucks' drop from a dropbox?
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    If they put that only in a lockbox I'm coming over to the US to smack some people. I want it account wide lol. And this will probably make more money for Cryptic if it's in the zen store.

I would spend money on it if it was in the zen store as well. As it is I am going to use my zen wallet as a savings account just to ensure I can afford it lol
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lockbox for sure!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's a legendary lockbox mount.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Sorry but I had to remove the image links...

Also that was found via data mining the client. We do not know when or if we will get it. Nor do we know how it will be acquired.

Unfortunately, though, I think the best guess is indeed from a lockbox due to the no doubt high desirability of that mount.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Yeah...
    Personally I don't like lockboxes. I think they are just the old standby because it works in a different economy. Had they focused on cosmetics I think they would have been happily surprised at how much people care about cosmetics.

But alas... PWE likes lockboxes...
    And part of what they have to do is make opening lockboxes worthwhile. The way that is done is by providing highly desired and rarer items as rewards for opening them. If they put rewards nobody really wanted it wouldn't be worthwhile to open the boxes.

In the end it really isn't as simple as saying they would make more if people could buy it at an affordable price. :(
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If it's a good lockbox, lots of people will open them and anyone who just really wants the mount can buy it on the AH. Same as it ever was.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oops sorry I didn't know that animated images aren't allowed ,my bad.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lcwwpyjhjs wrote: »
    It's a legendary lockbox mount.
    AArrrgggggghhhhhh!!! NO!!!

Will pay money!! Must Have!!! *weeps and throws tantrum*

My RNG luck is so appalling that if it was 95% chance I'd probably fail. Better start saving up ADs to pay a huge price on the AH - can't see them being cheap.
    Shame they didn't make it part of a pack (like the Feywild one) - seems around time they did a new one. Or stick it in the Zen Market for a nice price (but highly unlikely if legendary status) One ready customer here......
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That mount looks sweet! Always though a horse pulled carriage would be cool to ride around in :D
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That mount looks sweet! Always though a horse pulled carriage would be cool to ride around in :D

A chariot would be awesome!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums