test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Limited time offer: Save up to 50% Off Zen Market Items

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited June 2014 in News & Announcements
Hey everyone,

In celebration of our One year anniversary, we’re cutting the price of nearly every item in the Zen Market. For a limited time you can get up to 50% off of many items including mounts, Fashion, Dyes, Companions and much more!

Learn more about the sale: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/6001173

Thanks
Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok... that builds some serious goodwill from my perspective.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tobad u cant actually get any ZEN from AD since the economy is broken.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, you can. Place your order at 500AD per Zen and wait at least a day. Act sooner than later if you want to take advantage of the sale.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nice promotion!!

Thanks to the team for this one.
    I aim to misbehave
  • hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, you can. Place your order at 500AD per Zen and wait at least a day. Act sooner than later if you want to take advantage of the sale.

Yes that WAS the timeframe we had to use. What do you think the turnaround time will be now, now that everything is up to 50% off in the store?
  • lucianderomeolucianderomeo Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2014
    hav0clol wrote: »
    Yes that WAS the timeframe we had to use. What do you think the turnaround time will be now, now that everything is up to 50% off in the store?

If you think that's frustrating try figuring out the codes in the posts :p Every time I see that damned little 'Somewhere in this blog post..." I scour the things and still haven't figured it out XD
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

In celebration of our One year anniversary, we’re cutting the price of nearly every item in the Zen Market. For a limited time you can get up to 50% off of many items including mounts, Fashion, Dyes, Companions and much more!

Learn more about the sale: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/6001173

Thanks
    Dwight

This link appears to be broken. I get a blank page. Is ARC having issues?
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hav0clol wrote: »
    ... now that everything is up to 50% off in the store?

Bwaha.

By... "everything" is "up to" 50% off, they mean:

Dyes and Fashion items (probably the worst selling items) are 50% off.
    Mounts: 20% off
    Refinements: 20% off
    Companions: 20% off
    Bags: 15% off

Quick...Act now!

"Every minute, a sucker born is."
    -Yoda
  • zyvanthethirdzyvanthethird Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Argh...

Love the sales, but the spelling errors.

1. It's Deekin street, not Deeken street.
    2. "This is a time of celebration and we want to celebrate our anniversary with all of our fans buy giving slashing the prices of so many different items in the Zen Market." It's by, not buy.
    3. "official Neverwitner Forums."

Still, gonna pick up something while I'm looking for that bloody code.
  • nwaurionnwaurion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2014
    Mounts are actually 25% off, not 20%.
  • goldentribegoldentribe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    .... you do this the Day after I buy a companion... LMAO thanks PWE, thanks.
    Your Isokinetic Cannon deals 150902 (37320) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Vonph Battleship.

This here is my BOOM stick.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nwaurion wrote: »
    Mounts are actually 25% off, not 20%.

Then the Arc webpage is in error, 'cause it says All mounts 20% off.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hard to make the most of the sale when you can't obtain Zen. Listing on exchange has been up for days now.
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Hard to make the most of the sale when you can't obtain Zen. Listing on exchange has been up for days now.
    They want you to buy zen, Iits how they make money.From their perspective the unavailability of zen via the exchange is a bonus, it's possibly the reason why they are having the sale.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Why is the sale over now? The promo said that it was celebrating the anniversary, and the anniversary event is going for another day. Plus, the Zen store sales have always been Thursday to Thursday. So why end it on Monday? If you are going to establish general guidelines, people are going to follow them, and expect them. I'm really unhappy about this.
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They only listed the sale as this weekend only. The reason the sale is short is because if one feels it is in limited supply one will be more inclined to buy whatever is limited. They used a little human psychology.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yamato146 wrote: »
    Why is the sale over now? The promo said that it was celebrating the anniversary, and the anniversary event is going for another day. Plus, the Zen store sales have always been Thursday to Thursday. So why end it on Monday? If you are going to establish general guidelines, people are going to follow them, and expect them. I'm really unhappy about this.

For starters, it clearly stated the duration of the sale being the weekend only. One can celebrate an anniversary in a weekend, or a week. Most of us only take a day (maybe two for the recovery :P) to celebrate these occasions.

Secondly, if you havent noticed, the weekly sales have been in a state of flux, where some weeks have none entirely. Not sure what is up with that, but its been enough to make me pay closer attention to details concerning them. General guidelines seem to have been tossed out the window (to me) at this point-in-time.

It sucks, especially for those who didn't have the foresight to put have some sort of Zen reserve or to build it up in advanced given the 2mil+ waiting line.
    contents to be decided