test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    In different words...
    If you previously purchased, they are forgetting that little fact, and allowing you to qualify as a first time buyer, even though you aren't. IF you transfer the required amount in the time period specified, you can get whatever benefit, whether you have previously purchased or not.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Think of it as "Recent buyer", not "First time buyer".....the name does not match reality.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I got a mail saying that "your rewards are now available".
    I go to the rewards guy and I notice I got a Stormrider companion I don't remember participating for in any promo.
    How did I get it??? It's pretty cool, actually, she's a wintry looking girl with a bow.
  • Options
    drakhaniandrakhanian Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    fdruid76 wrote: »
    I go to the rewards guy and I notice I got a Stormrider companion I don't remember participating for in any promo.
    How did I get it??? It's pretty cool, actually, she's a wintry looking girl with a bow.

As far as i remember, stormrider is reward for putting 500zen on nw account...
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    fdruid76 wrote: »

You needed to transfer at least 1000 zen to Neverwinter,
    to get an account wide Stormrider Archer Companion.
    You must have transferred some in the last few days.

• Options
    journeymonkjourneymonk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hmmm. Transferred 1000 Zen but didn't get the email or the companion. Oh well.
  • Options
    theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hmmm. Transferred 1000 Zen but didn't get the email or the companion. Oh well.

^^^^ Me too and this. *sad face*
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ^^^^ Me too and this. *sad face*

Here's a link to a previous thread about the companion.
    As you will see some confusion as to who qualifies and how.
    I took it to be 7 days from when i got the e mail,
    I got the e mail on Frid 23 May, so 7 days would make the cut off point,
    Frid 30 May, for me.
    It may vary though for others, I don't know.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?673841-Storm-Rider-Archer-Companion

• Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I transferred 1000 zen when I saw people posting about it even though I didn't get the email - I figured, at worst, I've got 1000 zen I can spend on whatever. I didn't get the companion, BUT, I got an email a couple of days ago for it. So I transferred another 1000 zen, and am waiting for this period to be over (I've got a few more days I think). So I guess they ran at least two separate promotions for the archer companion within the last couple of weeks.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kirkcaldy wrote: »
    Here's a link to a previous thread about the companion.
    As you will see some confusion as to who qualifies and how.
    I took it to be 7 days from when i got the e mail,
    I got the e mail on Frid 23 May, so 7 days would make the cut off point,
    Frid 30 May, for me.
    It may vary though for others, I don't know.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?673841-Storm-Rider-Archer-Companion

After reading this I made some research and apparently it comes from some "charge rewards" program, or something similar, that gives you incremental gifts based on the accumulation of Zen you've bought. They're probably random or something.
    I couldn't read it well cause it was on the old pre-Arc website and it was blocked by the notice to go to the Arc site.

It did say something about being a reward for having transferred a total of around 5k zen.
  • Options
    koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited June 2014
    So apparently if you don't get the email for it you're not eligible. When I got the email my son and I both immediately transferred the Zen required. I got my companion (after a few emails to CS). When he didn't get his we opened a ticket and were told his account wasn't eligible.
    There must be some system on the back side that offers rewards based on how much zen you buy.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Any chance that someone at PW could explain how this works, to at least lay the issue to rest? Clearly there's a lot of angst among players who would buy Zen for the express purpose of acquiring special companions but for some unknown reason aren't eligible to do so. At least explaining why might alleviate some of it (though obviously not all since the only real way would be to allow anyone to participate).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    koldmiser wrote: »
    So apparently if you don't get the email for it you're not eligible. When I got the email my son and I both immediately transferred the Zen required. I got my companion (after a few emails to CS). When he didn't get his we opened a ticket and were told his account wasn't eligible.
    There must be some system on the back side that offers rewards based on how much zen you buy.

Thanks for sharing this... I was just about to open a ticket re the offer, and you saved me the trouble.
  • Options
    iwleiuchwoikiooiwleiuchwoikioo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    good@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!
  • Options
    czarnamimozaczarnamimoza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    Oooh, I just got the Storm Rider companion, even though I haven't recieved any e-mail about the promotion. I simply transferred 1k Zen a few days ago and now boom!, I got the mail that my prize is ready. Thank you, Cryptic. :)

It's a shame, that it didn't work with Ioun Stone of Radiance, but I'm sure there will be more promotions with it and I hope I'll qualify for them.
  • Options
    iwleiuchwoikiooiwleiuchwoikioo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for sharing this...
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got an email this afternoon telling me that my rewards were available, and lo and behold, there's a Storm Rider companion waiting for me. Oh, well, I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Update! Got email today too about claiming the reward. Off to Toril to check what I got...
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hidden giveaway!

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5006643-call-to-arms%3A-garrundar-the-vile-now-live%21

Hover your cursor over the word "primitive" and it gives you a code to redeem. You gain the Experienced Evoker title and a Vanguard Pack.

Discovered by a fellow guildie. :)
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hidden giveaway!

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5006643-call-to-arms%3A-garrundar-the-vile-now-live%21

Hover your cursor over the word "primitive" and it gives you a code to redeem. You gain the Experienced Evoker title and a Vanguard Pack.

Wow , nice one , thanks! nice title XD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hidden giveaway!

Seriously? That is just insane. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Got my Storm Rider! And thanks for the "primitive" giveaway!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hidden giveaway!

Hey, that was awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing!
  • Options
    rsanrsan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hidden giveaway!

The code isn't working for me nor for a fellow guidie.
  • Options
    sirtreborsirtrebor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Code: qwShxgti

Says this: "The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please cheek to make sure you've entered a valid key and try again."
  • Options
    rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same issue.

• Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Are you using the redeem page or the Arc client? You have to use Arc.