test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF PVE - Best 3 Artifacts combinations?

wavesnwwavesnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Hello, I am new player and want to know what the best combination of 3 artifacts for GWF PVE and why?

Already, thank you!

:rolleyes:
Post edited by wavesnw on

Comments

• gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey Wavesnw, are you Sent or Destroyer built??
  • wavesnwwavesnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hi @gman118, im Destroyer build.
  • jagerblue2jagerblue2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I like Lantern(Crit\Arp\CA Bonus) + Devoted Cleric Sigil(Power\Def(Which translates into power)\Incoming Healing(Life Steal\Regen\Healing) + GWF Sigil(Power\Arp\HP)
  • marcoavaraujomarcoavaraujo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I use GWF Sigil, Water and Black Ice Beholder.
    with this combination I currently 9.4k Power, 3.3k Crit, 1.8 Rec, 1.8k Armor Pen...(18.2k GS, Full rank 9 and 2 Azure Rank 10, All companions give buff or debuffs)
    Heavyduty - GWF Destroyer PvP
    Fanatico - CW Renegade PvP(Learning to play)
    Black Death - GWF Destroyer PvE(Retired for now)
  • versusnwversusnw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm using GWF, DC and HR artifacts.

Each give me 300 power in level 60.
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm using GWF Sigil + Waters + Vanguard, 19.7k GS and 11.6k power. Once the new artifact is active: Kessell's Spheres of annihilation I will change waters for it so I can have 12k power.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • sancidsancid Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Gwf sigil, that an book, and eye of Latham ser for more survivability atm, hoping to get Dc artifact eventually to replace eye
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wavesnw wrote: »
    Hello, I am new player and want to know what the best combination of 3 artifacts for GWF PVE and why?

Already, thank you!

:rolleyes:
    For pvp or for pve?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The thread title and the OP both say PvE. Did you need it stated a third time?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have a similar question as the OP, but since I'm cheap I'd like to know which are the best 3 artifacts of the ones I already have for my pve GWF:

Lantern (purple), Skull (purple), Waters (purple), Eye (blue), GWF artifact (blue). I have access to all other class artifacts as well.

I'm leaning towards Lantern/GWF/Eye - Lantern and GWF give me offensive stats, and the Eye gives me defensive stats, including Life Steal that I'm short on.

Agree/disagree?
  • erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    where's the kessel's sphere of annihilation?
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    I have a similar question as the OP, but since I'm cheap I'd like to know which are the best 3 artifacts of the ones I already have for my pve GWF:

Lantern (purple), Skull (purple), Waters (purple), Eye (blue), GWF artifact (blue). I have access to all other class artifacts as well.

I'm leaning towards Lantern/GWF/Eye - Lantern and GWF give me offensive stats, and the Eye gives me defensive stats, including Life Steal that I'm short on.

Agree/disagree?

For PvE, I'm usually slotting Eye, GWF artifact and DC artifact, all purple. For PvP, it's often Skull, GWF and DC. However, the lantern does get trotted out if a match involves a perma who just won't take a hint.

I think it's likely to vary between players, especially for PvE, depending on which stats they want to balance.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    erikiki1 wrote: »
    where's the kessel's sphere of annihilation?

A future lockbox. They are teasing with it in the collection right now.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia