test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR - bugged to uselessness.

haxintuhaxintu Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Why all the hate for TR - nerfing extending repercussions into PVE etc. My from stealth ITC invulnerability works only about 50% of the time now. It never immunizes against roar. Some of the L62 HE goons can hammer through it as well.

It's really frustrating when you don't have months to level multiple toons to L60 so you invest in one, and it gets nerfed into utter uselessness and they let the bugs persist... Seemingly intentionally. People have been screaming about ITC bug for months now.

The only TR having fun now are perma stealths playing perfect Bile and PoB. The kind that coincendentally irritate every other class the most.

Seems like TR should have its bugs fixed now after 3-4 successive nerfs that have been done to it. Otherwise calling this a D&D game is laughable.
Post edited by haxintu on

Comments

• haxintuhaxintu Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Also forgot to mention, I've counted over the last few days where Shadow Strike mis procs, and does nothing. Goes into full 15 second cooldown but doesn't do anything for stealth. Seems like it's when in the middle of mob fights. So I don't know if this is because of a certain environmental condition or what. But it's happened 5 times now that I can remember. Is there some debuff that some class has that can negate it? Stealth is not supposed to drop once the bar gets full. With TC in 3rd rank and slotted passive it's not really supposed lose too much ground while building either. But either way have had this happen to me 5 x now.
  • crazyjesusopcrazyjesusop Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I reported a bug some time ago, but they are yet to fix it.

Impossible to Catch: when you press it, first it goes on cooldown, and then, few milliseconds later, it applies it's effect. Problem is - you press it, enemy uses CC on you before it's effect is applied, and you get knocked prone or something similar. So ability goes on cooldown but you never get any benefit. As if you never used it. I have no idea how they managed to bug this one. (and yeah, ROAR from GWF can ignore TR's CC immunity).
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I reported a bug some time ago, but they are yet to fix it.

Impossible to Catch: when you press it, first it goes on cooldown, and then, few milliseconds later, it applies it's effect. Problem is - you press it, enemy uses CC on you before it's effect is applied, and you get knocked prone or something similar. So ability goes on cooldown but you never get any benefit. As if you never used it. I have no idea how they managed to bug this one. (and yeah, ROAR from GWF can ignore TR's CC immunity).

It has been bugged like this for AGES. It happened to me in module 1 when I played my TR frequently.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It has been bugged like this for AGES. It happened to me in module 1 when I played my TR frequently.

This is true, and not just for Shadow Strike. If you get CC'd just before casting ITC, it also goes into cooldown without activating. Also, it's not only Roar that goes through ITC, Frontline Surge now does too. I'm pretty confident this is new from the 3rd Module. It's actually embarrassing how broken that skill is now; I was playing against a GF who did it in front of him while I was targeting him from the back, and it still proned me despite being a full 180° around the radius of the skill proc area. So not only does it break CC immunity, it also has a full circle radius around the GF it would seem.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    haxintu wrote: »
    Also forgot to mention, I've counted over the last few days where Shadow Strike mis procs, and does nothing. Goes into full 15 second cooldown but doesn't do anything for stealth. Seems like it's when in the middle of mob fights. So I don't know if this is because of a certain environmental condition or what.

It appears to happen if you target something that dies before the power fires off completely.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia