What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rooaar

2»

Comments

• znudenejznudenej Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zacazu wrote: »
    ... or you're inventing a problem that does not exist or is not as serious as you want to look like this fake feedback.

I'm afraid that all what I see is another GWF what likes to Roar.

So Roar bug is not serious, right. I will trust you, you are a GWF at all.

Are you really defending Roar bug with reason that you are a SM GWF and it will be huge nerf for you?
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm ********* for gwf in pvp. I want all pvp players explode yourselfs. I dont admit lies.

or you're lying or did not know about it criticized. being the second case, be honest and admit your mistake.

ps: I'm scared all these wars in forum starting with clearly malicious people continue freely.

is prove they are lying. what's missing now?
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    znudenej wrote: »
    So you are saying that 50% CD reducing feat and 25% CD reducing feat can't turn down CD from 14 sec to 5 sec? While with full STR CON DEX roll they can have still 13 INT and with PvP eq ~800 recovery?

Considering that you need literally +156% recharge speed in order to achieve a 5 second cooldown on roar (I'm using 12.8 seconds as the base since that is what showed on my roar when I went to 0 gs on preview after a complete respec) its highly unlikely anyone will ever reach 5 seconds on roar without drastic tradeoffs (which, quite frankly, would not be worth it). Going off of 14 seconds as the base cooldown, you need +180% recharge speed. That's all I'm saying about this post.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Pls stop asking for gwf nerfs in forum or they will buff them again to the point that the server cant handle their OPness and crash every 2 seconds...
  • proneificationproneification Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 494 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    Pls stop asking for gwf nerfs in forum or they will buff them again to the point that the server cant handle their OPness and crash every 2 seconds...

This thought is always in my mind.

Why is it possible for Cryptic to utterly destroy my TR each serious patch and force me into even more hide&seek playstyle, while at the same time they are just buffing my GWF... ummm, excuse me, "nerf" my GWF.

What kind of internal testing goes on, if any? Is there really nobody to notice the 20K IBSs and GPF/stacks interactions? Nobody to notice the 12K Takedowns on reduced CD when they miss? Nobody to notice Roar for months? Numerous topics discussing it, and just now it was only recognized as bugged, yet a fix is not even on an ETA.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not to talk about the 9k threatening rush i saw today... and i maxed my tr so no way im undergeared.
    9k...on a gap closer...at will...that gives 2 stack of plague fire....shocking execution op
  • znudenejznudenej Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Considering that you need literally +156% recharge speed in order to achieve a 5 second cooldown on roar (I'm using 12.8 seconds as the base since that is what showed on my roar when I went to 0 gs on preview after a complete respec) its highly unlikely anyone will ever reach 5 seconds on roar without drastic tradeoffs (which, quite frankly, would not be worth it). Going off of 14 seconds as the base cooldown, you need +180% recharge speed. That's all I'm saying about this post.

I was counting with InitialCooldownTime/(1+StatBonus+FeatBonus+0.36*Recovery^1.5/(LevelConstant+Recovery^1.5)).

While in start I was using wrong LevelConstant. Then I found it should be between 102309 and 102311.

I'm now on 13 INT, 2500 recovery and Battle Awereness for 5.89 sec CD. So right, it would be not worth it.

But its still on just 7,9sec with 13 INT and 800 recovery, what does have almost every GWF with PvP gear.

Its still too short cooldown for what it is doing so I still remain on my opinion, it should be disabled (At least root part) until fix.