test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This is the Post For Ten Towns Down with the evil bortherhood!

oddzoddz Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
this is not a philoshpical debat post about if the acen Brother Hood is evil or not evil fact is they have allways been evil pungtum..

so how do we battle them over gearede Acane Brother Hood merch HOW DO WE STOP THEM..
Post edited by oddz on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    always joining ten towns otherwise i would have nothing to kill. pls keep to sign for brotherhood
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    oddz wrote: »
    this is not a philoshpical debat post about if the acen Brother Hood is evil or not evil fact is they have allways been evil pungtum..

so how do we battle them over gearede Acane Brother Hood merch HOW DO WE STOP THEM..

SHE WILL INTERNET-SURFEN.

Seriously, I hate those evil pungtum, they must be stopped!
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    eh? The Ten Towners sounded more greedy and corrupt to me. It's like every time that guy talked about his quests, I could feel the seething disdain well up in me with each and every single word he uttered. Actually hated being forced to align with them sometimes xD

Arcane Brotherhood just seem more comfortable to hang around for me. Does that make me evil? :(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Both sides are selfish at best. You're a mercenary for hire.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well,

To me they seemed more Elitist rather than evil... still I'm more comfortable with the Ten Towners, to me they sound more like they're doing it to survive and better their town, The Brotherhood doesn't seem like they're interested in Evil though either, not the way they used to be... they seem like they are interested in study and making a profit along the way too, but definitely elitist and look down their noses at the Ten Towners, likewise the Ten Towners don't trust them any further than they can throw them... but given the history of the Arcane Brotherhood, they've got a good point.

No surprises here, fairly realistic scenario.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    That Jubal Oakstaff is a seriously shady character though. I guess you have to side AB to really hear how much so. Flint Vreesh seems ok. Anara the Cerulean is... not particularly generous of spirit.

Also, I apparently need to explore the town a bit more to see some sidebar interactions between the two groups.

(Btw, I usually side AB solely because their quests are less bothersome.)

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Need to a strategy to slay some AB you Guys need to come to the pvp zone and roam around..
    you can heide and esscape in to the landscape wery well if skilled out for it

even climb

Tip for GWF use run in battle
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Luskan will rise. There is no way to stop us.

DEATH TO THE Tainted Tramps and delzoun scum!
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They ruined Aribeth.

Arcane Brotherhood is evil.

Kill them on sight.

That is all.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'll always side with the underdog team. More stronger opponents I can fight, the better. :) So you guys keep sticking to Ten Towns. The matches I've had in OWPVP have been enjoyable so far.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I'll always side with the underdog team. More stronger opponents I can fight, the better. :) So you guys keep sticking to Ten Towns. The matches I've had in OWPVP have been enjoyable so far.

AB is the underdog? I thought the pvp guilds all joined AB.....plus almost every stream on twitch, its a bunch of AB going ham on TenTowners even going so far as to baiting those TT
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    macjae wrote: »
    I really can't stomach siding with the regressive, inbred Ten-Towners primitives. Their remorseless greed imperils all of Faerûn.

...says the organization that includes Miss. Shadowmantle, a.k.a. "Zombie <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>".

Remind me who attacked Neverwinter recently?

:D
  • Options
    xxleyanxxxxleyanxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do you know Valindra used to be a lesser agent for AB before she turned into a lich? ;)
    Synnove ~ Full PvE CW
    Emeril ~ PvP HR
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    macjae wrote: »
    And she did the best deed in the entire game: Killing Wilfred. So that's another plus.

You're evil. Expected of any Arcane Boobyhood sympathizers.

** humpph! ** Real men join Ten-Towns. We have Ten-Towns, hence, ten tims more boobies.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    M.r potato woman you join the Ten Town or it is out, Ten townies dont need Acane girly booze Hood in our stategic control center
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oddz wrote: »
    M.r potato woman you join the Ten Town or it is out, Ten townies dont need Acane girly booze Hood in our stategic control center

They're actually the Arcane Sisterhood :D All them girly robes and hoods and fancy clothing.. heh
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Death to the ten town! Praise the Brotherhood!
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    rezielereziele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2014
    The reason I'm a proud brotherhood is because most of the feel weak people join ten town to hide their faces in a crowd. :p

And hey, at least we admit what we used to be, unlike those going all priests - "we're nice so you must be bad!"
    Rise and shine Brotherhoods!
    ~We need more PvP types. Tired of Dominations!~
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    forget about the AB, think about it NeXT time you around the pvp in Dwarwen vally or Icewindale..just a last thing my Fellow Ten stay safe in them zones... but win!
  • Options
    balaan44balaan44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    AB is up to something, any of you ever look behind the fence on the AB side? Looks like something bad is going on....
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    balaan44 wrote: »
    AB is up to something, any of you ever look behind the fence on the AB side? Looks like something bad is going on....

Down by the docks, Ten-Towners are doing pretty much the same thing.

I repeat... both sides are selfish at best, and you play a mercenary.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Meh, this discussion reminds me of the mess Salvatore's hero has in his mind in the recent books I read.
  • Options
    marduk6sic6marduk6sic6 Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2014
    I heard the AB started out as a prison gang...