test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Known Issue: Unable to Authenticate

Comments

• ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lucifron44 wrote: »
    There is a legendary giant beetle. Is it not superfast?
    As for the servers issues, yes they may have been there already in older games like EQ but by then the admins were young and naive, they thought people would connect and enjoy the game. Nowadays, admins are aware of gold spammers, ddos-ers, peaks of connections after release of new mod. Thus they should also be better prepared than the admins from EQ.

Sadly it's not, still 110%, only difference is essentially status and colour.
  • lollernoob9lollernoob9 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just finished drawing Alea's face....and NW is back online!
  • rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I cannot get the gateway to fully work, but the game server is up. Gateway keeps timing out when attempting to select a character.

It has done this to me occasionally in the past and I usually have to reload the page. But I am in Gateway and using it fine right now.
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Back up I guess, I'm in :) Thanks !
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Looks like the server issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, everyone! See you in-game!
  • torvinemtorvinem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2014
    Yippee! So excited went to Sharandar instead of IWD to hunt them powries :)
  • ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Having problem with launcher loading black screen and saying on the left top "Loading. Please wait"
    KILLERDDDD
  • cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My launcher still has the red banner at the bottom saying they are currently offline. Just mentioning , not really complaining.
  • dragosani84dragosani84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2014
    Now it's not accepting my password for some reason. I changed it this morning after the authentication issue. Is anyone else having this problem? I've seen several people say NW is running now but it keeps telling me that my password is wrong and it's not.
  • dragosani84dragosani84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2014
    Okay weird, it's taking my old password yet this site and the forums is taking my new password that I just changed a bit ago. Should I change it again?
    edited May 2014
    Now it's not accepting my password for some reason. I changed it this morning after the authentication issue. Is anyone else having this problem? I've seen several people say NW is running now but it keeps telling me that my password is wrong and it's not.

Can't even see anything just black launcher with "Loading, Please wait"
    KILLERDDDD
  • hetz000hetz000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok login works again but there is still lag/latency issues for me,everything has about 2 sec delay.
  • mynwacctmynwacct Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    akromatik wrote: »
    Looks like the server issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, everyone! See you in-game!
    This statement is not true. I can sign in here, but not into the game, so its not fixed.
  • assa202020assa202020 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Login successful on evro. Please, patch ru-server too. Sorry for bad English
    Sorry for my bad English
    edited May 2014
    mynwacct wrote: »
    This statement is not true. I can sign in here, but not into the game, so its not fixed.
    Very true, Can't even see the launcher , Just black screen XD
    KILLERDDDD
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dragosani, The authentication server wasn't working exactly right, or wasn't reachable. It may simply be that your password just didn't get reset.

I have once in the past, long ago, reset my password, got the success dialogue, to find that it was never reset at all. If you have doubts or issues with it beyond that, I'd open a ticket, so it can get the individual attention it might need.

(Not telling- just sharing, in case it helps.)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • dean340dean340 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2014
    Okay weird, it's taking my old password yet this site and the forums is taking my new password that I just changed a bit ago. Should I change it again?
    same here...using a very old password. I would not even have thought to try it if not for your post :)
  • odee24odee24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can login but Protector's Enclave is so LAG!
  • koulxankoulxan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    black screen, loading please wait.... been likw this for several mins.
    restarted PC, Arc and router still nothing
  • katrinarose84katrinarose84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Still can't loggin, is this going to last much longer?
  • ksprowlksprowl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can login... but I cannot play the game.... disconnects every 2 mins...... major lag/rubberbanding... fix this!
    This started 2-3 days ago and I have no idea why.. had no previous problems with this game..
    Unplayable.. dissapointing.. the disconnects are VERY irritating I cannot play the game... ugh./quit
    Let me know when you've solved this please.. was considering spending money on this game.. how can I when I can't even play the thing all of a sudden.... ughhhhhhhhh....

*Have tried everything including resetting router/pc, flushDNS, lower all settings, validate files, auto patching off... everything i could think of :(. Why
  • photini1986photini1986 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Many players keep saying that the problems still exist and you don't even bother making an announcement...:mad:
    edited May 2014
    Hey everyone, we're still trouble-shooting the issues and will keep you informed if there are any changes. Thanks!
  • ghostappghostapp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Did anyone manage to log in couse i still can't? I manage to get to character select screen, than i get Server Not Responding and than ''Could not establish connection to GameServer''
  • ghostappghostapp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the reply akromatik
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for respond, But still could you hurry as possible couldn't do my dailies until now
    KILLERDDDD
    edited May 2014
    ggyu wrote: »
    Thanks for respond, But still could you hurry as possible couldn't do my dailies until now

Our engineers are working as fast as they can :)
    edited May 2014
    I don't know but seem fixed here, At least after 5 hours of waiting, I could see my launcher loading normal, I will see if I could log in now
    Update : could patching
    Game work fine, no lag until now
    KILLERDDDD
  • assa202020assa202020 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014

It's all fine, nice and perfect. But what about russian servers? Life and test. They over 12 hours unavailable. It's so fun?
    Sorry for my bad English
  • soulronin2099soulronin2099 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So, I'm guessing the servers are still being worked on? In googleing I mostly found stuff from last year, until finally this thread came up, with the last post being from a couple days ago. I just wanted confirmation that others are still experiencing the downtime? I did try work-a-rounds suggested in older threads.

Sometimes the launcher crashes with a cryptic error. Other times I can get to character screen which tells me to log-in normally or in safe mode. Sometimes the loading screen times out. And as of today I'm able to load into the game (the Ebon Downs area) but can't move and the server disconnect timer just runs.

I know debugging is pretty rough, and the developers are working hard. Thanks guys.