test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No sales this week?

dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Just took a look at the zen store and there is nothing new for sale this week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Maintenance is probably playing a part for it is falling in line when the new sale should be going up. I'll inquire though!
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *Facedesk*

Going to get a appearance token for 100 ZEN and find out it's 200 again. Sigh, too lazy to move more ADs again.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *Prediction* Respec tokens on sale
    *Second prediction* Forums explode
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I checked the main page and the Zen market on the Gateway, and there doesn't appear to be a weekly sale this week. I logged in, and the "On Sale" tab was blank. I realize that there were a lot of promotions this week, so does this mean there won't be the regular weekly sale?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited May 2014
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Why are u asking for a sale? there isnt any zen around for whatever reason.
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sure there is. It just costs 500 AD/zen....
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Or you spend real money. Plenty of zen there
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sure there is. It just costs 500 AD/zen....

I also heard a rumor you can exchange money for zen.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm actually surprised how little Zen there is for sale - I would have thought that quite a few players would spend some real $$$ now, buy zen and sell it @500 - with the intention of buying it back again (with a nixce bonus) in 2-3 weeks when the excange rate drops again.

At least I did....sitting on a decent pile of AD at the moment.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was wondering about the sale and didn't notice any as well. Hope it isn't lost in the rounds of patching.

Weekly sales are so named because they happen weekly, just saying. :/
  • seanna2000seanna2000 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2014
    adinosii wrote: »
    Buy zen and sell it @500 - with the intention of buying it back again (with a nixce bonus) in 2-3 weeks when the excange rate drops again.

At least I did....sitting on a decent pile of AD at the moment.

Did something like that already, since I expected the Zen price to skyrocket when Module 3 came out.
  • dincendarkdincendark Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    and steam wallet gone ? :s
  • anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    From like yesterday I expect them to appear ... not a chance.

What about you guys ?
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • soniquetsoniquet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    none here either. I wonder if they're holding off on the sale because the Zen/Astral Exchange keeps running out of Zen. I dunno...
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Would be nice to be informed of the situation...
    edited May 2014
    So still no official word on this, eh? :(
  • anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Still no answer ?
    I really miss the items on sale ! I buy them I use them I love sales !

Give us the sales back ... pretty please :)
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
    edited May 2014
    My only guess is that they either chose not to run a sale, or forgot to implement one for this week...
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    anatas07 wrote: »
    Still no answer ?
    I really miss the items on sale ! I buy them I use them I love sales !

Give us the sales back ... pretty please :)

come back next week
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    A whole bunch of new and returning players , why have a sale when they can probably get away with charging full price , and yes I know having a sale would probably make you think they would have more sales but they will have solid figures that give them an idea about potential takings over a new module release week so I would guess it is on purpose , however if they did forget to implement a sale on the same week as a module release I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of whoever was responsible on Monday morning xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe it has something to do with the new coupons.
  • tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe it has something to do with the new coupons.

Could be. I have some extra toons (read mules) that hit level 20 today and in their Adventurers Reward Box was the usual potions and such along with a 15% off token for any mount on the Zen Store. They may be seeing if these % off tokens are actually being used before they reimplement the weekly sale.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead