test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.15.20140415a.20

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited May 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
A full list of today's patch notes can be found here:

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/5004073-release-notes%3A-5%2F15%2F14

Thanks,

Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *Reads the patch notes and anticipates some ninja changes* :3
  • edymishaedymisha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello, my name is Edward, and I have a question: I'm new here in game and I really don't know wich patch should I download? None, US or EU? I'm from Europe, but everytime i open the game client it start patching and won't let me play the game. I spend 4 hours waiting for the game client to patch and when this is finished, I press play and enter the game, but... surprise, I'm stuck on the logo Neverwinter when is "Loading..." but nothing happend. I restart the laptop, I enter many times. The same problem. I have an Asus x520 or something like that and huge free memory on everything. I really love this game and I wanna play. I have a character...
    I'm so sorry to disturb you...
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Think you need to download it from Arc. Just download and installed Arc, then pick Neverwinter. :)

http://www.arcgames.com/en/
  • mrmcsmithysmrmcsmithys Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    edymisha wrote: »
    I spend 4 hours waiting for the game client to patch and when this is finished, I press play and enter the game, but... surprise, I'm stuck on the logo Neverwinter when is "Loading..." but nothing happend.

When this happens just leave it , don't restart your computer or reinstal the game , the reason it seems to get stuck is because the patch is being applied to the games client so it can take several minutes , just leave it and it will go to the character select screen ,it does this after each patch usually.
  • edymishaedymisha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thank you so much for the reply, but I was waiting 1h and 37 m. I swear I didn't do anything not even touch the laptop. It was saying [NOT RESPONDING]. So, now I'm in the game, at the log in waiting for the maintenance to pass, I hope I can play it after that. Oh, when the maintenance is over what should I do, relaunch the game client or stay in the game and log in back?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    edymisha wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the reply, but I was waiting 1h and 37 m. I swear I didn't do anything not even touch the laptop. It was saying [NOT RESPONDING]. So, now I'm in the game, at the log in waiting for the maintenance to pass, I hope I can play it after that. Oh, when the maintenance is over what should I do, relaunch the game client or stay in the game and log in back?
    You'll need to close the client entirely and relaunch the Patcher (Neverwinter.exe) so you get today's patch. Maintenance is complete by the way.
  • iskinderiskinder Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    *Reads the patch notes and anticipates some ninja changes* :3

hah, yeah full patch notes my pants!...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Moving posts about the Login (Normal/Safe Error) Issue to the Bug Thread on it:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?666781
    (Devs are aware and working on a fix!)
  • brpayne0785brpayne0785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Moving posts about the Login (Normal/Safe Error) Issue to the Bug Thread on it:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?666781
    (Devs are aware and working on a fix!)

Oh great, it was a bug. I thought something screwed up on my account with the patch so I deleted my lvl 22 CW and started over because I couldn't log him in. Lost over 100K AD with that one.
    edited May 2014
    Oh great, it was a bug. I thought something screwed up on my account with the patch so I deleted my lvl 22 CW and started over because I couldn't log him in. Lost over 100K AD with that one.
    Contact Support immediately and apprise them of what happened as detailed and respectful as possible. I cannot say that they will or won't roll back your account but it's worth a shot.
  • brpayne0785brpayne0785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Zebulon, I will do that.
This discussion has been closed.