test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interaction failed: another player has exhausted this node

fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am not quite sure on the right wording of the error message, but this is what I have just got after trying to complete a quest in Sharandar.

I have just finished clearing the Witch Fen as part of my dailies and tried to complete the quest with the quest giver when I got this error message.

Only after restarting the game did the error disappear.

I have not seen this type of error before so I am going to assume it came with Module 3. Please look into it. Players should be able to run their dailies without having to resort to restarts. Thanks.

Edit: please move to the bug report section. I could swear I was posting it there...
Stay frosty.
Post edited by fgreyspear on

Comments

• Options
    silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Lol that's screwy...

Thats the message you get when mining a nugget of Black Ice when another player finishes it off before you do.
  • Options
    nephilim1580nephilim1580 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am having the same issue with all my quests. I cant turn them in I am getting the same message
  • Options
    the42and19the42and19 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Apparently relogging will fix this issue for some people. Didn't work for me but it is worth a try.

Basically this game is broke and completely unplayable for me. Can't even access the foundry missions so there is literally nothing to do for a low level character. Hope they fix this soon.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys,

I've passed this issue along. Hopefully the proper parties will see to its resolution.

Hope this helps! :D
  • Options
    mike8145mike8145 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    im having this too, please fix it...
  • Options
    herenyaherenya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Started to have this problem as well with several npc's. Logging out and then back in does not solve the problem for me :( cannot continue questing now :(
  • Options
    bomfabomfa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i'm having this problem too, with all npc's.

I can't do anything in the game...please, fix it!
  • Options
    stratosarastratosara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am also having this problem. I just made a new character today and I got her to level 10, got her to the Tower District and as soon as I went to talk to Creed, I found out that none of the NPCS were working. I can travel from district to district and can enter buildings like bars and stores, but that is pretty much it. I believe it is related to the new module, because I was able to play low level characters fine before today...

Logging out and then in again does not solve the problem at all.
  • Options
    blftg2blftg2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    still not working. just ran around killing orcs for 2 hours and getting relics. not to bad I guess
  • Options
    miressimiressi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just got the same thing in Tower. Everything comes up with 'this node is exhausted by another player.'
  • Options
    spark939spark939 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm getting the same issue with starting and handing in quests in the Tower District, really odd.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    [System Notify] Interaction failed: Another player has already exhausted this node.

Tried to turn in relic quest to Kynareth Greybeard in tower district. Also getting the same error when trying to interact with ANY other NPCs there, including merchants. How something like this can possibly be missed if there is ANY testing at all is beyond me...
  • Options
    necroassasinnecroassasin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just started a new character and I'm having this issue to
  • Options
    lottdreagonlottdreagon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am also haveing this problem and I see alot of people on the zone chat are have this problem as well. I'm new to the game so i can not progress at all atm. Really hope this problem is resolved quick.
  • Options
    flashquestflashquest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same issue here reported the bug...clearly a patch related issue.
  • Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Me too. I wish the patches didn't auto-update.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    This is a known issue, so closing this report.
    "Interaction Failed: Another Player Has Exhausted This Node" Message - We are aware of this issue and are working to fix it.
    Source
This discussion has been closed.