test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 3: No Ranger Respec Token?

spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
There is no retraining token to specialize into Pathfinder for a HR who is already level 60. I'm going to assume this is an omission or oversight rather than an intended feature.

Maybe it's just me? I can be nicer!
MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
Post edited by spacejew on

Comments

• zestorungzestorung Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was really looking forward to respec-ing my lvl 60 ranger to pathfinder. I hope they allow us to do that in the future.
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, it was pretty much the only reason I redownloaded the game but I'm sure not going to buy a token to play the new path or roll a new HR. Lord knows my current build is now defunct. I'll probably wait a day or two and see if they end up offering a freebie. If not, there are a lot of other games updating today as well.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • insanedwayninsanedwayn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Mee too, i wanted to change my HR from Melle-Hybrid Stormwarden to a Nature-Hybrid Pathfinder build.
    I was so excited to respec, an than THIS happened.:(
    Thats not good cryptic not good.
    Its time to change that immediately.
  • tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2014
    i can't tell with words how i was excited to wait module 3 for choosing pathfinder path with free respec token.
    but... you know. it's become a big disappointment for me and fellow hr's.
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We need a free re-spec!
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Someone just reported that one appeared on their HR on their second login. Could more of you please check and confirm/deny?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2014
    Someone just reported that one appeared on their HR on their second login. Could more of you please check and confirm/deny?

No pal, it's not true. :/
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Does not work. No free respec as of this posting. Probably an issue where they bought zen and received the pack.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I don't think anyone can actually get that pack yet because of a(nother) bug.

Very strange, but it seems like there's all of one HR that got one and the rest have not.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • takilongtakilong Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014

3 re logs and still no respec
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Pathfinder looks pretty garbage anyway. Was hoping to dump the nerfed fox and try the buffed CTG.