test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(NOR) New OutRiders : Recruitment Information

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm honored to announce two officer promotions! Phelaia@fboth has taken up the prestige role of being second in command, we appreciate all that she does for our guild! Also please welcome our newest Officer Bammer@phineasj !!!
    edited March 2014
    Way to go NOR for clearing Valindra's Tower for the first time last night!!
    file.php?id=376&mode=view
    edited May 2014
    Great to see so many on for the double XP weekend! If your looking for a guild as you get ready for the launch of a module 3 give us a shout!
    edited May 2014
    Looking for adventure?

Join us as we seek out the deadliest Epic Heroic Encounters the fridgid Icewind Dale throws at our mighty heroes of NOR!!
  • xrizonx01xrizonx01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do you guys allow people under level 60 in your guild? Currently newish to Neverwinter and looking for people to play/chat with :) kind of sucks to play alone and have no one to mentor me through the advance changes of the game...
    edited May 2014
    xrizonx01 wrote: »
    Do you guys allow people under level 60 in your guild? Currently newish to Neverwinter and looking for people to play/chat with :) kind of sucks to play alone and have no one to mentor me through the advance changes of the game...

Yes we accept all levels into the guild, however, Guild events are 60 focused. Leveling is super fast in this game so it doesn't take long to get there. We offer lots of guidance in guild chat, teamspeak or our website forums to those that have questions and recommendations.
    edited May 2014
    Yes we accept all levels into the guild, however, Guild events are 60 focused. Leveling is super fast in this game so it doesn't take long to get there. We offer lots of guidance in guild chat, teamspeak or our website forums to those that have questions and recommendations.

I will be applying then, i am currently at level 27 been playing a few days so got some of the game under the wing :) and its fine atleast my game will be abit more social then :).
    edited May 2014
    xrizonx01 wrote: »
    I will be applying then, i am currently at level 27 been playing a few days so got some of the game under the wing :) and its fine atleast my game will be abit more social then :).
    Great to hear! We look forward to meeting you this week:)
    edited May 2014
    Great to hear! We look forward to meeting you this week:)

Looking forward to it aswell, have been approved by application so just waiting for an guild invite in Neverwinter hopefully i pass the trail :),
  • invoker80invoker80 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What is the time zone cos mine is +8 gmt.
    edited May 2014
  • phampymjphampymj Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    hey i am looking for a guild i am new just started playing the game yesterday im looking for friendly helpful people to join. ive been playing mmos for years but im new to nw
    edited May 2014
    phampymj wrote: »
    hey i am looking for a guild i am new just started playing the game yesterday im looking for friendly helpful people to join. ive been playing mmos for years but im new to nw

Welcome to the game Pham! If you could please fill out one of our apps on our website we will get you a guild tag:). This insures us that you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you.
  • phampymjphampymj Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    Done!! cant wait
    edited June 2014
    Hail Dragon server!

With the launch of module 3 and the PvP campaign there has been a growing interest in PvP within our guild. Due to this we will start hosting weekly guild PvP events and are now recruiting players that are interested.

We are looking for PvP players that do not talk smack in zone chat and who take their death aswell as kills with honor! We want members that can keep it family friendly and treat there victims with respect!

Apply if interested.
    edited August 2014
    Who is ready for some HEROIC DRAGON ENCOUNTER hunts!!
  • phineasjphineasj Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Getting close to opening up the new skirmish and dungeon, tomorrow on at least 2 toons! If you're looking for an awesome place to hang hang your hat, this is the place to be! My contact info is in the signature, please feel free to look me up!
    Bammer, Branch leader of NOR
    You can cantact me: Bammer@newoutriders.org for more info
    newoutriders.org/join

• rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think I remember NOR from both NWN on AOL and REALM !
    I Was in KTO in NWN AOL and in DaRK in REALM !
    Can not quite remember the guild leaders name NORPandora ?

Anyways nice to see you around !!
    Also hated MECHs :-P
    edited September 2014
    rogerdtate wrote: »
    I think I remember NOR from both NWN on AOL and REALM !
    I Was in KTO in NWN AOL and in DaRK in REALM !
    Can not quite remember the guild leaders name NORPandora ?

Anyways nice to see you around !!
    Also hated MECHs :-P

Yep that was us...Pandora is not around anymore but there are several from back then active in one of our active games.
    edited November 2014
    With a little over a week from the next module, our members are excited to see returning players to the community that will be exploring the new content! Welcome back!
    edited December 2014
    Please congratulate Bammer@phineasj who has become the new Guild Leader for our Neverwinter branch!
    edited December 2014
    Please congratulate Bammer@phineasj who has become the new Guild Leader for our Neverwinter branch!

Thanks Tunddra! Looking forward to the future!
    newoutriders.org/join

edited February 2015
    Hey Folks! If you're looking for a great home in Neverwinter, look no further! We are a mature, fun group of folks, that do all manner of things in game. Lot's of people on most times of the day. We are a PG guild with no dramas. Come give us a check out! contact me, and any of my officers, and come along with us, as we head into the newest expansion of the game!
    newoutriders.org/join

Who is ready to ring some Dragon Bells! The NOR stronghold is being built strong and as always we are looking for members to run contents with!
    We are currently organizing Stronghold Dragon raids twice a week, East and West coast friendly!
    edited October 2015
    Congratz to our all of our Neverwinter members for unlocking the Wizard Workshop Boon!!

If your looking for a 20yr old guild that is well organized and has been in game since launch feel free to contact any of our officers or me for more information!
    Post edited by tundrrabloom on
    We have unlocked Wizard Workshop lvl2 this week giving all of our members +6400 HP!

Great work team!
    We have completed construction of the Wizard Workshop lvl 3 last night, giving all of our members +9600 HP boon!

Awesome job everyone!
    edited March 2016
    Need Dragon Fangs?

Are you online 8:30cst on Friday nights?

Well stop on by the NOR stronghold for some Dragon Flight fun:) Currently slaying 2-3 dragons multiple times and are looking for players seeking a castle to call home!
    Post edited by tundrrabloom on
  • fbofhfbofh Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    We did it! Our team of 15 took down three dragons this weekend!

Phelaia Fiendline - Branch Leader, New OutRiders
    www.newoutriders.org
    Recruitment Information