test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delzun Treasure Box Not Claimable by Hunter Rangers?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So my HR finally hit level 60 & I go to the reward claim agent in Protector's Enclave to pick up my purple weapon from the HotN pack.

To my dismay, it is not claimable by a Hunter Ranger. I thought that we would get an item for all our characters after purchasing the Hero of the North pack.

Anyone ??
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    According to http://games.arcgames.com/en/prod/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/261-hero-of-the-north-pack there should be some items waiting for you, regardless of your class. If it doesn't, I'd send a ticket to support. Were you able to pick up any of the other items on that character?

I was able to get my Mounts from the Guardian and HotN packs, but no other items (such as the Bag of Holding and the purple level 60 weapon).

How do I make a "Support Ticket" ??
  • donta79donta79 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I had no problem with mine... if your talking about the hero of the north/founder pack. My ranger got his bow just fine. Like they said above. In game help or go to the support tab on the neverwinter main page.
    edited April 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask
    You log in with the same info you use to log on here or into the game.

I cannot proceed with this site - "Page cannot be displayed" pops up when I click on "Support" option..
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    I cannot proceed with this site - "Page cannot be displayed" pops up when I click on "Support" option..

Hmm that's weird , I just tried that link and it worked fine , try to click on contact us at the bottom of the screen?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    make sure you didn't put the delzoun box into the bank. i just checked this by going to the rewards claim agent and i couldn't get the box from the agent (reclaim tab) because it said i already owned the item.

since i didn't have it in my inventory, i thought i'd check my bank and sure enough, i had put one there and forgot about it.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    . . . The unique items from the Claims Agent cannot be reclaimed if you already have one anywhere in your inventory or bank. I've ran into this countless times. I claimed my delzoun box just fine on my HR.
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I was able to get my Mounts from the Guardian and HotN packs, but no other items (such as the Bag of Holding and the purple level 60 weapon).

How do I make a "Support Ticket" ??

The item it probably in your bank. When you reach level 4 you recieve a package in the mail, normally i open it and take out the companion to use and then just dump the rest in the bank and don't think about it. The bank has such limited access and storage that I end up not going back to it for many levels.

Its highly likely that you put it in the bank along with the rest of the stuff you could not use from the pack and forgot about it. The box looks like the leveling box so its easy to lose track of what you did with it.
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yep probably in your bank or in your inventory already if you cant have another one, I opened mine without problem but had a problem with a tr I had put it on bank and forgot :)
    you may also have the bag on your char.
    edited April 2014
    You guys were right - the Spider Mount and Delzoun Treasure Chest were both in my bank. However, I don't recall putting them in there. Weird but acceptable!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    You guys were right - the Spider Mount and Delzoun Treasure Chest were both in my bank. However, I don't recall putting them in there. Weird but acceptable!
    Good to hear! Thanks for updating us. :)