test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Buy Zen - Website Hickups

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Every time I try to log into the site to buy Zen, the website poops out. I tried the link from In-Game Zen Store, and the Arc Website; both ain't working.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    uglyduck1 wrote: »
    Every time I try to log into the site to buy Zen, the website poops out. I tried the link from In-Game Zen Store, and the Arc Website; both ain't working.

Hey all,

We were having some issues with our website and Arc client but they look to be resolved now. Wanna try again?
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hey ak, do these issues include the lack of a direct credit card option?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?653761-Help!
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am not the OP, but I tried to log into the offers page and i got a warning saying my account had to be a week old and have a level 10 character. I have used the offers page before so something is still wrong.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    scathias wrote: »
    I am not the OP, but I tried to log into the offers page and i got a warning saying my account had to be a week old and have a level 10 character. I have used the offers page before so something is still wrong.

The issue was/is being looked into.
    It was not stated to be resolved.

Please remain patient and it will be fixed as soon as possible. :)
  • dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
    edited April 2014
    The issue was/is being looked into.
    It was not stated to be resolved.

Please remain patient and it will be fixed as soon as possible. :)

Still looking into this issue. Seems as if it is affecting only certain players and we have people trying to lock down why these players are receiving that message. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Having an issue today where I can log in but when I select a character I get a loading timeout error. I tried on my phone as well to make sure it wasn't my ISP and the same thing is happening.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rgladiato wrote: »
    Having an issue today where I can log in but when I select a character I get a loading timeout error. I tried on my phone as well to make sure it wasn't my ISP and the same thing is happening.

Same here.

/10char
    California Sunshine