test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited April 2014 in News & Announcements
Hey Adventurers,

as a thank you to all of our players we're giving away free zen market items just for logging in. Learn more about the rewards weekend here: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3040713

Thanks,

Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    mlegermleger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    why was the 3rd days reward changed from the profession pack?

dont get me wrong i'm all up for free stuff.

EDIT: the more i think about it the more i like the ruby better, its guarteed points over a chance at something.
    Thorin Oakenshield - 60 DC | Floki Longarm - 60 TR | Tiny Tank - 60 GWF
    Stand your Ground NW-DNBHK74ML
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Wow. Thanks. That's actually decent stuff. I'll be sure to log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh nice! I'd rather have the Ruby.

(I'd surmise that the professions pack might have to do with the binding to account issue of the items inside - which I'm okay with for the switcharoo.)

Thank you Cryptic!
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Warning 1 per player, not per character.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Warning 1 per player, not per character.

Dunno why anyone would have assumed differently, honestly, though it does kind of over-reward people who play multiple accounts rather than buying character slots. Oh well.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    xxleyanxxxxleyanxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the rewards, I'll be sure to log in everyday! :o
    Synnove ~ Full PvE CW
    Emeril ~ PvP HR
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    saving the heals for OW PVP :P
  • Options
    demeter83demeter83 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any reason the zen shop is not letting you claim the free rewards?
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    demeter83 wrote: »
    Any reason the zen shop is not letting you claim the free rewards?

Day 2 – 4/4 10 AM PDT – 4/5 10 AM PDT

You should have invested a few points in "clock interpretation".
    Patience, young grasshopper
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The three things I really want are the heals and the outfit :cool:
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mleger wrote: »
    why was the 3rd days reward changed from the profession pack?

dont get me wrong i'm all up for free stuff.

EDIT: the more i think about it the more i like the ruby better, its guarteed points over a chance at something.

Because if all you need to do is make an account and get to PE for a free profession pack, the market will be FLOODED with mithral tools, Dragon Eggs, and other expensive goodies as people make accounts solely to grab free profession packs. You thought Inferno Nightmare-Pallooza and free Ioun Stones for all was bad, professions directly affect the economy.

Good job catching that before it went live. :)
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks. This is a good step imho. We used to see some players said Zen items are expensive. By offering free Zen items from time to time, players feel happy and will complain less (I guess).
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks! Great items.
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Because if all you need to do is make an account and get to PE for a free profession pack, the market will be FLOODED with mithral tools, Dragon Eggs, and other expensive goodies as people make accounts solely to grab free profession packs. You thought Inferno Nightmare-Pallooza and free Ioun Stones for all was bad, professions directly affect the economy.

Good job catching that before it went live. :)

I don't think that would have happened. Everything they're giving away now is account bound. If they did the same thing with the professions pack and its contents it wouldn't do much of anything to the in game economy. There also wouldn't be much benefit to making new accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    WTH?!? I was expecting to "receive" the items! :mad: :mad:
    It didn't say ANYWHERE that you had to go into the Zen market and it would be "purchasable" for zero zen!

**** it -- I really would have liked that Ruby and courtesan wear for my other character.

Whoever writes up these promotions needs to BE CLEAR about the instructions.

I logged in today to claim the items from the Rewards Agent and found NOTHING.

Lucky thing I finally tracked down today's "purchase" (NOT "receive"!)
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Eldarth - Oddly, everyone else seems to have understood that for a zen market item (free or not) you need to go to the zen market. Was clear enough for all of us, sorry.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kevinc55 wrote: »
    Eldarth - Oddly, everyone else seems to have understood that for a zen market item (free or not) you need to go to the zen market. Was clear enough for all of us, sorry.

...and oddly enough, every previous "reward" (since beta) has been distributed through e-mail, or the rewards agent.
    ...and oftentimes, AFTER the reward event was completed.

Until now.
  • Options
    ladyfretladyfret Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just wanted to post to state that the 4 days of free items, available to all player accounts, was AWESOME!

Thank you for such great gifts each day and for items that are actually useful, plus, one is something fun to play with, fashionably speaking. :)

I also wanted to add, that the Respens Event was the BEST EVER YET!! I loved it! Please, make more Events like that, for the future!!! The fact that you could earn the Slime Companion and the Pocket Pet, as well as possibly get it as a drop, was sheer genius. Everyone could win either way and not get left out, like the other previous CTA events. THANK YOU!!! It really was pure genius to make us the pawns for the NPC's for a change! Still makes me smile to think of it! :)

I for one, personally appreciated the gifts from the Zen Market offer and I also think, that it was a great promotion/connection to the NW community, as a whole! THANK YOU, to the NeverWinter powers that be! :cool:

Signed,

An Appreciative NeverWinter Player