Install Arc
Options

Want to win a free Hero of the North Pack?[Updated with Winners]

2»

Comments

• Options
    marvz1965marvz1965 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi I don't know where to post this question. I need help with regards to the patching process. a couple of weeks ago I really enjoyed playing the game and been telling my friends about it. Now with the new patch I'm now having problem with the patching process. It look like it takes me forever to be able to finished the patching process. Following all the previous advice in this forum. still I'm stuck. Please I need help. I want to play as soon as possible.. How can I make a full patch that doesn't take me forever.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Liked and followed *fingers crossed* :>

marvz1965 wrote: »
    Hi I don't know where to post this question. I need help with regards to the patching process. a couple of weeks ago I really enjoyed playing the game and been telling my friends about it. Now with the new patch I'm now having problem with the patching process. It look like it takes me forever to be able to finished the patching process. Following all the previous advice in this forum. still I'm stuck. Please I need help. I want to play as soon as possible.. How can I make a full patch that doesn't take me forever.

There isn't much you can do , you have to have an up to date client to be able to get into the game so if you have a slow internet connection all you can do is wait it out , how about letting the patch run when you go to bed? that's what I used to do when I wanted to get a big download before I got a high speed connection.Also have you tried the tech support part of the forum? maybe there is an answer there? http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I followed arc on twitter. I refuse to join Face Book. It is ebil and is the precursor to skynet. I will not join it EVER.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    But that would require signing up for "social media."

No thanks. No bribe is big enough. :P

(edit: seriously, the whole "Join us on Facebook/Twitter for Free Stuff!" thing is one trend in modern gaming that I'd be glad to see go away. At least this game isn't as bad as Final Fantasy 13-3, which integrated Facebook into the actual game....)
  • Options
    dancingpsychodancingpsycho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i can give free redeem key on Neverwinter and all other games for redeem key in PWI. Thx
  • Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    looks like we're on track for approximately 13 HotN gifts for FB likes and approximately 7 from Twitter follows!
  • Options
    sparkiesoftsparkiesoft Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 47
    edited March 2014
    Winners Announced! Winners will be messaged through Facebook and Twitter with code and redemption instructions.

Update: Added 3 winners since I can't read my own rules. -_-

Facebook Winners:

-Rahul S
    -Julius D
    -Alice H
    -Jesper M
    -Zoltan K
    -Michael P
    -Shannon B
    -Michael G
    -Iago R
    -Crisu A
    -Samantha S
    -Virginia K
    -William B
    -Carl M

Twitter Winners:

@mayberry881
    @wiradon
    @FelixHallam
    @BeautyLee4
    @Mistah_Goodbody

Are you a winner but not sure how to redeem? Follow these instructions!

1. Visit http://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey and log in with your PWE account
    2. Enter the key that was sent to you in the field and click ‘Submit’
    3. Claim your Hero of the North Pack contents from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector’s Enclave.
    4. For a list of contents that come in the Hero of the North Pack, visit http://games.arcgames.com/en/prod/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/261-hero-of-the-north-pack
  • Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    did you change the rules?

FB 12k followers = 5 HotN.
    every 250 additional = 1 HotN.

FB likes are at 14,262 that's 5 + 9 = 14 awards

twitter is same rules (but start at 12.5K), and is at 12,654

that should equate to 5 + 0 = 5

you're short (3) FB awards.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ya I dun goofed. I had read it as 12,500 for both, not the 12,000 for Facebook. Going to pick 3 more winners, so stay tuned!
  • Options
    corax83corax83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    3 more!!!!
    Victorus Aut Mortis

Do not seek victory until you are invulnerable to defeat.
    Primarch Corax
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    corax83 wrote: »
    3 more!!!!

They have been added!
  • Options
    nascostantenascostante Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Any Turkish winner...Not suprised.
  • Options
    joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ya I dun goofed. I had read it as 12,500 for both, not the 12,000 for Facebook. Going to pick 3 more winners, so stay tuned!

Dun goofed? Never seen someone use than other than the misc

You aware brah?
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • Options
    myzharimyzhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Did you contact the winners yet? I see my name in the list for facebook but didn't get a message.
  • Options
    koprenkopren Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I hope I win too
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Head @ Table: Noooooo i missed this lottery. I hadn't even the chance to participate :( *sniff*

Congrats to the winners.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited March 2014
    Winners Announced! Winners will be messaged through Facebook and Twitter with code and redemption instructions.

Update: Added 3 winners since I can't read my own rules. -_-

Facebook Winners:
    -Shannon B

Are you a winner but not sure how to redeem? Follow these instructions!

1. Visit http://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey and log in with your PWE account
    2. Enter the key that was sent to you in the field and click ‘Submit’
    3. Claim your Hero of the North Pack contents from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector’s Enclave.
    4. For a list of contents that come in the Hero of the North Pack, visit http://games.arcgames.com/en/prod/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/261-hero-of-the-north-pack

OMG!!! Thank you so much. My very first character was a drow trickster rogue. I can't wait to check out the drow renegade.
    @Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
    Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • Options
    bonkoutezubonkoutezu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ****! I didn't win. So can us non-winners take back our likes now?
    hehehe. jk :P Congrats to the winners
  • Options
    myzharimyzhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Waste of time. Contest was a total publicity stunt and there were no real winners.

The ONLY person who posts in celebration that they won, highlights their name (which happens to also be my name), and only after I questioned it over the facebook post, here, and facebook message. Possible sure, but highly improbable.

Hey good news Elderscrolls Online is out now. After this fake contest, no interest in revisiting Neverwinter.
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited March 2014
    myzhari wrote: »
    Waste of time. Contest was a total publicity stunt and there were no real winners.

The ONLY person who posts in celebration that they won, highlights their name (which happens to also be my name), and only after I questioned it over the facebook post, here, and facebook message. Possible sure, but highly improbable.

Hey good news Elderscrolls Online is out now. After this fake contest, no interest in revisiting Neverwinter.

Someone is bitter, have fun in that crappy game lol.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is it worth $200 to 'like' arc on Facebook or Friend Arc on Twitter - NO. I don't do Facebook and I don't do Twitter anymore. I'm not entering.
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *sigh*

As always: I did not win T_T . Meh, considering my natural luck factor: it is fine as long as train does not run over me in the process of loosing ;)

Anyway: good to see more and more promotions and contests going. AND here's my question:

Will there be an art contest?

I happen to be an artists (surely not good enough to win I guess) and enjoy the whole art-related-fandom as a whole in any series I find interesting. I think it might both: rise artist activity and pick some interest of other players (especially if we, for example: put it somewhere like it happened with screenshots while ago). I would not even diminish the thing to picture arts as we have writers (so the short stories of ... let's saaaaay... 5k-10k characters (?) would be great tool of competition).

As a person earlier involved in 'project oriented work schedules' I can see you guys lacking people to have time bring forth and through such hassle at point of new module coming soon, but, the module release might be an even greater time than normal to go for it .

I won't lie: I just wanna see some pretty pictures and read interesting stories XD. AND MAYBE have a chance to grab something despite my greatly lacking luck of mine ;P (I shall aim for honorable mention! Cause top 3 is more than rare for me :D).

Anyway: sorry for a long post and once again cheers for winners of 'like contest'

Sincerely yours ~ Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    lollikistlollikist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yay thanks so much for my prize! :D
  • Options
    torskaldrtorskaldr Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Congrats to the winners. You lucky souls.
This discussion has been closed.