test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crash Bang Boom - Server Down

Comments

• Options
    sirslappymcgeesirslappymcgee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dragon shard is down, so no u wont see ur chars, they are still there though, same as last crash
  • Options
    mindtwist69mindtwist69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yup server down in the middle of CTA with skirmish bonus....argh!
  • Options
    zhaofuozhaofuo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    only if someone from PWE would let us know what happend. im guessing its because of that Temp fixed the did this weekend
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nap1985 wrote: »
    Any official responses or updates out there anywhere?

Some people are reporting messages on their log-in window. There's nothing on FB and I havent left this thread to see if there's something on the forum. Threads are being merged though so someone (moderator probably) is lurking about.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    alexzandriiaalexzandriia Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After a weekend of chaos…..please don’t say your server failed again..
  • Options
    fallonjeffallonjef Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Any official response yet? I'll have to find my twitter info again :eek:
  • Options
    nonamesopenagainnonamesopenagain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    fengskull wrote: »
    server down est 10:46 pm

I played my first couple of CTA runs just now, got the new companion on the first run.
    Just finished the second and got the dye packs then the server went to see it's ancestors.
    If they roll back I suspect I will have to rage in chat a little. ;)
    SoLow -BLR
    Furious Gerbil - NeverWinter
  • Options
    alansweetalansweet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    At least one should be named "Yo-Yo". It's down as much as its up.
  • Options
    tektrotektro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sry my bad. i accidently punishing charged the brain in dread vault. crashed instantly. feel sry.
  • Options
    saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    they want us to try other servers lol :P
  • Options
    dazzieboydazzieboy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Well since it is thier game. and thier equipment. who do we blame? space hamsters?

so you never ever had a problem with your computer? it happens thing break down thats life
  • Options
    joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kaixavier wrote: »
    Looks like some hacker that invested into there HR read the Icewind Dale patch.

<censored>

Or some TR who had enough of the constant TR nerfing (General nerf, impact shot, now path of the blade, then possibly perma stealth nerf)
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • Options
    flyingkitty1flyingkitty1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    CRASH is right. Try to login, says a shard is down. It also doesn't show any of my toons!!! What's going on? I thought you guys fixed the network issue on Friday now this? A little information would be appriciated. Especially that our toons, items, etc are all safe!!!
  • Options
    jesuslionheartjesuslionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    alansweet wrote: »
    At least one should be named "Yo-Yo". It's down as much as its up.

Drider for Russian Server and Mimic for the preview shard, or just plain preview.
  • Options
    puremitchpuremitch Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There busy taking CTA off :cool:
  • Options
    pal0ushanpal0ushan Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Would have anything to do with this patch I'm being forced to download?!?!?!!
  • Options
    chorongie7chorongie7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    here we go again

*Another 9 hours , CTA extend blah blah blah Kesha..
  • Options
    jesuslionheartjesuslionheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    CRASH is right. Try to login, says a shard is down. It also doesn't show any of my toons!!! What's going on? I thought you guys fixed the network issue on Friday now this? A little information would be appriciated. Especially that our toons, items, etc are all safe!!!

If you dared to even read the big white letters down the character selection screen you'd noticed that they say:
    Dragon shard is down characters on this server won't be displayed.
  • Options
    zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This game ran without any crashes for almost 1 year before the 2 crashes in the past dew days.
    So everything's fine, things like this just happen to happen. ^^
    Calm down everyone, get a drink, use the time for what you always wanted to do but never could. ;)
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We should see official word soon. Looks like its not just NW. STO looks like its down, CO might be as well, but no one has seemed to notice yet. :D
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I wake up and see the shard is down again.

A problem on our side? MMKAY...
  • Options
    ceta1the1hawkceta1the1hawk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    booted went back red light 5 minues green, and no characters -- again annd again , , , this is getting stupid!!!
  • Options
    zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We waited patiently the last million hours of lost play time Again? .Free? “What does “Free” mean?” How about real true updates? I'm not wasting another day waiting until you finally understand "We are real people (players)

I quote myself.
    This game ran without any crashes for almost 1 year before the 2 crashes in the past dew days.
    Calm down everyone, get a drink, use the time for what you always wanted to do but never could.
  • Options
    bigolphilbigolphil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Funny thing is that he probably came here because the server is down. It's all one big redundant statement he put up..
  • Options
    draconianshendraconianshen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    zurimor wrote: »
    Calm down everyone, get a drink, use the time for what you always wanted to do but never could. ;)

yea this is the truth. don't get so worked up over it, servers crash, it'll be up when it's up.

pretend you have no net and go play some singleplayer game
  • Options
    oglindoglind Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Well since it is thier game. and thier equipment. who do we blame? space hamsters?

Not space hamsters, tribbles
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." — George Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." — George Carlin
  • Options
    pal0ushanpal0ushan Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    yea this is the truth. don't get so worked up over it, servers crash, it'll be up when it's up.

pretend you have no net and go play some singleplayer game

What are these single player games you speak of??
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    please be patient folks and remember that even though the server may have blipped, you still need to be respectful and constructive on the forums.

when a server restarts, it can take a few minutes for it to reboot. if there is some other kind of issue going on, then we should be hearing something official soon.

please hold on to your hats!

thanks.
  • Options
    puremitchpuremitch Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A Free LOUN STONE OF RADIANCE FOR USERS!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    silverreyvatielsilverreyvatiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    funny how the server is down yet on the client when you first open the game it says it's up.
This discussion has been closed.