test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Feline and Canine mounts are drunk!

radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Ever since a couple of patches ago (i think it started after the PVP patch), my leopard, tiger and yeth hound mounts move at weird angles on uneven terrain. If this is an intentional 'fix' so the mounts are more 'responsive' to terrain conditions, I personally do not like it as the movements looked 'unnatural'. If it is unintentional, please remove the 'fix'.

P.S. The horse and pig mounts do not seem to be affected by the weird 'angling' movement across uneven terrain.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ruffianaruffiana Member, NW_CrypticDev, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Fixed in 162093. Keep an eye out for it in upcoming patch notes.
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I was laughing about this with someone the other night, it's kind of silly.
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited March 2014
    ruffiana wrote: »
    Fixed in 162093. Keep an eye out for it in upcoming patch notes.

Thank you. :)
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It might have to do with the Beetle run animation, where it always remain "flat" against the ground, so with will assume a "weird" angle on uneven (slanted) ground - which makes perfect sense for the beetle. But for mammals, not so much. LOL
  • superineptsuperinept Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    More mount type suggestions:

1. Male lion
    2. Rickshaw (can also be a companion)
    3. Ox-cart (High HP, low speed modifier)
    4. Gorilla