test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Place to get Minor Marks of Potency?

killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Green, Blue, and Purple levels can be found in the AH, or picked up from many nodes in the world. The White ones are a requirement to upgrade rank1/rank2 items, but once I ran out of my 10 from the refinement quest, I only see them in the Wondrous Bazaar for 25 AD each, which is a little pricy for rank 1 stuff...and there's not a slider there to purchase multiples, you have to do 1 single transaction at a time. Just wondering if there's a better place to get them?
Post edited by killerella on

Comments

• Options
    siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do you have leadership leveled up? I got a lot of the white marks of potency through leadership barrels and boxes.
  • Options
    dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    My guilds bank
  • Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've been getting them out of leadership chests/barrels as well.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Small chest of goods from Leadership tasks drops them fairly often, but seemingly not as much as before.

They used to drop from other containers but were replaced with higher quality marks in a loot table adjustment.

I dumped 300+ of them into my guild's bank when Leadership was still dropping tons of them, which is probably as much as anyone will ever need.

They were bugged and not searchable in the AH, which has been reported, but isn't fixed yet, I guess.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia