What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ok, I'm angry now.

2»

Comments

• nwodsolznwodsolz Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    folks, do not post exploitable bugs in the forums. report them through the proper channels or PM them to the community staff so we can push to get it taken care of.

thank you.

Sorry to,say this I tried reporting them thought proper channels multiple times in the past. Nothing is fixed and there are no acknowledgement from development of the issue. Best way to grab attention is actually publish the bug so that the issue is big enough so it cannot be ignored anymore?
  • siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Looks like the original post issue has not been addressed at all. Not even a comment from the devs on a potential fix.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Actually they know about it. the info was passed onto them.
  • astropanda1astropanda1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok, I'm very sad that one of the dungeons that WAS actually fun has been changed..... I'm talking about MC, I just found out that we can't cancel Valindra so all that strategy has gone out the window. Now it's like every dungeon, kill adds, then hit boss, rinse and repeat. Also I want to mention that the bug, where the party wipes and adds don't reset, still prevails....sigh. My question is if you gave it thought and maybe time on changing the last boss fight, would you at least fix this bug that still has been around for some time. Now that I see, every patch changes for the worst most of the time. Please change it back, let us cancel Valindra, at least it makes the Fight fun and different with some teamwork. Right now MC has become dull and feels like every dungeon, exception of VT and SP.
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Well there is still no fix for soulforged while you have revive sickness......
    Bug with chest in Karrundex not unlocking if you are inside before DD starts. You need to relog to unlock it.

Let's also not forget the broken hit boxes, where you are well outside the red areas and you still get hit.....

I just don't understand how they can leave all these nasty, known bugs and spend time fixing something that probably should have been left the way it was.

I think they are doing a very poor job of prioritizing what needs to be fixed.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Any news about it? I'm with 2 TR itens stuck on my CW :(
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok, I'm very sad that one of the dungeons that WAS actually fun has been changed..... I'm talking about MC, I just found out that we can't cancel Valindra so all that strategy has gone out the window. Now it's like every dungeon, kill adds, then hit boss, rinse and repeat. Also I want to mention that the bug, where the party wipes and adds don't reset, still prevails....sigh. My question is if you gave it thought and maybe time on changing the last boss fight, would you at least fix this bug that still has been around for some time. Now that I see, every patch changes for the worst most of the time. Please change it back, let us cancel Valindra, at least it makes the Fight fun and different with some teamwork. Right now MC has become dull and feels like every dungeon, exception of VT and SP.

The interrupt on Valindra was a bug, she is supposed to be control/interrupt immune.

Still possible to do, you just have to focus her when she appears. Save your daily, our CW hits her with Ice Knife and its over.

If only they fixed it dropping blues...
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    Any news about it? I'm with 2 TR itens stuck on my CW :(

No news. I've got a GF shield bound to my TR thanks to the patch. I contacted support about it, and got a copypaste form 'too bad' response. So, no news, no help, nothing. Annoying. Ah well.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Doesn't hurt you much. Least you didn't spend half your fortune to obtain it off of the AH rather than simply finding a drop.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Now I have an GWF item stuck on my CW too D:
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've already mentioned this a couple of times in other threads and sent suggestions to the developers, but I am of the opinion that "bound to character' items are bogus at best... at worse they would probably remove my post for an obscenity violation...

What possible reason could there be for binding anything to a character so that upon the opportunity to upgrade a weapon, mount, armor, jewelry or any other item the only option to dispose of the previous equipment, mount, companion is to sell it for pennies of what anyone had to pay for it - or toss it out like trash!

There is an artificer in the Seven Suns Market that can work with EPIC items to at least extract something useful from those items, why not a similar artificer who can remove the "bound to character" restriction on items... for a reasonable fee of course.

I've even gone into a dungeon as a Cleric and picked up the chest at the end which contained armor for a Great Weapons Fighter, there was a GWF in our party for this event and there are several in my guild... but the **** thing was bound to my character... A Cleric with a piece of armor for a Great Weapons Fighter, that he can't use, trade or auction... and I was forced to sell it for 3 silver and 32 copper -

Or spending a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> load of AD's in the auction house to buy good equipment for the current level and class of a character... only to be restricted from selling that item for anything even close to what was paid for it.

All we get is chump change in both instances ~

I submit a major vote for doing away with the bound to character restriction - or providing some method to unbind those items if desired...
    DD~