Comments

• Options
    arxthrafyiilarxthrafyiil Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lord Nasher's Nine Back In Lake...
  • Options
    vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't have any suggestion on the anagram but expect it will be linked to the DnD "Tyranny of Dragons" event that "will span multiple platforms"

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dnd/tyrannyofdragons

Neverwinter is now the leading DnD online experience so expect it to impact Neverwinter.

Timing is right and fighting a 5-headed dragon would be pretty good!
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • Options
    totenbctotenbc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Online Ranked Siren Backlash"

None Risen In Black Lake Shard ?

Does this mean a new shard other than dragon for most of use is in the works !!!

I hope so as rubber banding on weekends really gets my Goat ( Goat - rank 20 companion - special power irritation )
  • Options
    drakkenfeldrakkenfel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 71
    edited February 2014
    Sail on lake
    Paladin.jpg
    @METH_SHADOWSTORM - Foundry author of:
    "The Sunnydale Campaign" - NWS-DKBEJ9OOM
    Episode 1: "Missing Daughters" - NW-DCX9IZBJB
    Episode 2: "A Date With Destiny" - NW-DHYEX5NKR - Featured: NW-DHFLDPWJV
    STO Foundry: "Safari So Good" - ST-HPRP2WFWI
  • Options
    snipegunnersnipegunner Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2014
    Dont fool yourself, It could be any number of combination of words, not limited to 4. Jumble it up and you literally have thousands of words. They aren't going to make it that easy. I did notice the word careless and abandon in there but couldn't make any connections. There are no words like "of" or "the" so there wont be anything like "RISE" of the etc
  • Options
    cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon

if you allow that kessel is spelled wrong

credit to a fellow redditor zdaddyo

considering trailer few pages back and what you can learn from Forgotten Realms wiki I'd say it's clear now (unless it's unexpected coincidence)
    But....
    Does that mean we will have PvP based dungeons (Kesell would be final boss), factions or/and open PvP area?
    Not to mention new gear and artifact (or perhaps enchantment)
  • Options
    balolekbalolek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    One hundred and twenty nine years later in 1485 DR, an Arcane Brotherhood agent's apprentice gathered an expedition of dwarves to explore Kelvin's Cairn for signs of Kessel's corpse. What they found was a wight - Kessel risen in undeath. Desperate to reconnect with Crenshinibon, which had been destroyed in the intervening years, Kessel was drawn to any remnant of the artifact's power. He led his discoverers to the site of his tower Cryshal-Tirith. Dust from Cryshal-Tirith when it was destroyed had fused with the ice - which came to be known as black ice - but it retained no remnant of Crenshinibon's intelligence. The dwarven miners in the group however began to attack each other after they had touched it - much to Kessel's amusement. The wight encouraged the last remaining dwarf, Baerick Hammerstone to begin crafting items from the black ice.
    http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Akar_Kessell
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't know what it means and I don't really care. I'm pretty sure there are enough letters for "dinner" though. Maybe something with "dinner has risen". Since I'm fine with having dinner, I'll probably be fine with the message and won't worry about what it means.
  • Options
    theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the battle at kelvins cairn is looking most likely. in fact, if it isnt whats coming, somebody should do a foundry of it.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    kH19eX4.jpg

this direction looks promising.

Holy Moly! That looks like Drizzt if I am not mistaken.
  • Options
    coperphage1coperphage1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    lordryuuka1lordryuuka1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ran through the forums... This is what I've gotten: Black Ash Island, with letters left over to spell out Ork, and Nieren which is German for kidneys on Google Translate... Most likely though this is all about dragons.
  • Options
    cicadymncicadymn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've got it! By George I've got it!

B E S U R E T O D R I N K Y O U R O V A L T I N E

But what does it MEAN!
  • Options
    tinsoldier412tinsoldier412 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    one blacklake inn shard risen? :S no idea lol.
  • Options
    sscoposscopo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    [Drops gems into the Well of Knowledge]
  • Options
    masterortechmasterortech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3
    edited February 2014

I have to go with this. I really hope this is it
  • Options
    xdudemanxxdudemanx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Lone black draken risen in ash" or "Lone draken risen in black ash"

my best thoughts
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Archean skin and bones killer... ?
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    theastromachinetheastromachine Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Haven't wanted to search through all this yet but, has "Akar Blinks on lac dinneshere" been posted yet? I just tweeted it a bit ago but am curious because it make so much sense. He isn't dead, you see his body and it blinks, indicating he is alive. I NEED TO KNOW.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cicadymn wrote: »

But what does it MEAN!

O.K.
    Thread over.
    You win.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    masterortechmasterortech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3
    edited February 2014

Took another look at the background for this whole thing and again this IS it. The mountain peaks in this German preview is the same as the peak in the background for this anagram clue. coincidence? I THINK NOT!
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Winter is coming...

The curse of Ice Wind Dale and the woes of the substance known only as "Black Ice"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sharandar link beckons line
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014

But what does it MEAN!

YOU WIN! *crying of laughter* YOU. WIN.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2014

But what does it MEAN!

Amazing. :eek:
  • Options
    nylatlthesecondnylatlthesecond Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon?

That's what me and some others got to after deliberation and lore studying and stuff..
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Crenshinibon's lad Akar kneels?

Edit: Aaah, NVM, bettin' Nylatlthesecond got it.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    baenonbaenon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    and akar kessel in lichen born
  • Options
    elfrigginminsterelfrigginminster Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Akar Kesell and Crenshinibon?

That's what me and some others got to after deliberation and lore studying and stuff..

yeah thats really close and all, but I don't think they would spell it wrong.
  • Options
    sarliksarlik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hero Need Cannabis Skill Rank

So ... a Colorado expansion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.