<Relentless>

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    in-game now

edited January 2014
    Still looking for some new members...

We have built-up a core of great members and recruits over the past month and looking to add to that trend. Our guild is still very much alive and doing end-game dungeons, GG, PvP, etc. daily. If you are looking for new home or are just starting out in NW, then contact me in-game (@rishzoth) or via the website (http://relentless.guildlaunch.com). We look forward to hearing from you!

edited January 2014
    Still recruiting for our guild...

We have been running dungeons over the past week to get people geared out and have been very successful. Many of our newer players have completed or are close to finishing their T2 armor sets. We also started getting back to doing CN with hopes of doing it more efficiently along with MC and VT. Our goal is to get back to a consistent core of players than can be viable to doing endgame on a regular basis. If you are interested in joining us, then please contact me on @rishzoth or visit our website at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

edited January 2014
    We are still looking for new members...

Relentless is involved with all aspects of endgame including T2.5s and PvP. We are interested in all skill levels, so it doesn't matter if you just hit 60 yesterday or have been playing since open beta. Also, activity level is not important, as we are all have RL duties and can't play 24/7. If you are interested, then please contact me @rishzoth or go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com to apply.

edited January 2014
    Still looking for new members...

We've had an influx of great new recruits and have been taking them through dungeons and other endgame activities. Our guild is almost back to the point where we can run 2 full groups consistently through dungeons during DDs. We would like to continue this trend to be able to add a 3rd group. Our aim is to get you better gear and to be able to run T2.5s smoothly. If you are looking for a guild and have returned to the game or are a new player just experiencing L60 for the past week, then contact us on our website (http://relentless.guildlaunch.com) or speak to me (@rishzoth). We are also interested in taking small inactive guilds with a handful of players or small groups of RL friends. We did much of this over the summer to build a cohesive group of players.

• revocainerevocaine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited January 2014
    Bump for visibility!

Edit: Oops my bad! Didn't know about the posting rules. So I'll leave a review here. I am associated with Relentless since July 2013. No regrets so far. People are friendly and helpful. Guild leader cares about people and does a great job at maintaining and moderating guild activities. Large portion of guild members are from EU therefore you'll find more activity during EU peak hours. Nevertheless we have people from all over the world so nobody should have any issues finding people for dungeons or just to hang out with at any time. Cheers!
    edited January 2014
    revocaine wrote: »
    Bump for visibility!

Don't bump this thread...

edited January 2014
    Also, looking for one active German member in the guild since two of ours are inactive. Prefer DC or GF, but all classes considered. Teamspeak usage is required.

Edit: This is serious...

edited January 2014
    Still looking for some new members...

We have been doing well with recruitment and have added some great players to our ranks. Still, I would like to keep the activity level constant during our peaks times plus work on getting our late night US time slot beefed up. Also, we are still looking for that special German player...

You can post an application on our website or check us out at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

edited January 2014
    We are moving out of open recruitment and back into our invitation or application only mode, which is the norm for us. Since our return to the game at the start of Module 2, we have recruited some great players, who are having fun and working as a unit. We would like this trend to continue. Also, our activity has improved in the evening US hours, which was difficult considering most of the guild is UK and EU members. We would like this to continue as well as we move into the new year and beyond.

If you need a new home or are just experiencing the game for the first time, then please check us out at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

• darkholynessdarkholyness Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello. I have a 60 CW with 9k GS.
    I'm looking for a guild without schedules, no "you gotta have 6/7 attendance" stuff. If your guild is not one of those I would like to join you if possible. I want to do high level content (t2, gautlegrym and anything that pops out in the future) and a guild would improve it.
    Thanks and waiting for reply.
    edited January 2014
    Hello. I have a 60 CW with 9k GS.
    I'm looking for a guild without schedules, no "you gotta have 6/7 attendance" stuff. If your guild is not one of those I would like to join you if possible. I want to do high level content (t2, gautlegrym and anything that pops out in the future) and a guild would improve it.
    Thanks and waiting for reply.

Thanks for the inquiry:

We kind of fly by the seat of our pants. Before DD hits, we figure out what everybody needs to run and our "well-geared" players fill in the spots, if short a class/role. In the "off-DD" hours, we usually either do our dailies, PvP, or put something together for the T2.5 dungeons. Our "attendance" runs from hardcore all-day players to those that just have a few hours a day or even a week. We try to make sure we accommodate everyone's activity and skill level.

We're pretty laid-back in our approach to the game, but work together to get things done.

edited January 2014
    Thanks for the reply! I guess i'll fill the form on your website then ;)
    edited January 2014
    form filled. waiting for approval/denial
    edited February 2014
    Still recruiting...

We're working to get back to our intra-guild PvP matches. This is something that we used to do in the past and we have new ideas for it (last man standing, single elimination, etc.). This helps get your daily done, plus work on group tactics and your role in PvP. It's also fun!

edited February 2014
    Still recruiting...

We're looking for new people that are interested in T2.5 instances or needing to grind their gear in T2s. Our members prefer those that use Teamspeak. Also, we are still looking for that special German player (this is a specific request from a member) that can use TS and is either a GF or DC. We're primarily an EU timezone guild, but have a good presence during US evening hours. If interested, then please fill out an application at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. If you are that special German player, then please contact @farkies. Please mention you are German and use Teamspeak. You will be invited to the guild straight away.

edited February 2014
    Still recruiting...

If you are a new 60 or haven't played for a while, we are interested in you. To us GS doesn't matter, as that can be remedied quickly with some dungeon runs. Yet, will are interested in members that work together as a cohesive unit. We have little tolerance for guild hoppers, beggers, and 3-4 person cliques (those that don't do anything with other guildies). Also, we prefer members that use Teamspeak. If you are looking for a new home, then please check us out at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. Then, fill out an application and we will get back to you ASAP.

edited February 2014
    We have changed our original post to address an issue within the guild that has been resolved.

edited February 2014
    Nevermind.

edited February 2014
    Still recruiting...

We would like to get about 10-15 more active players in our peak playing time. Currently, we have many new recruits along with alts running DD groups. We usually run GG, PvP Domination or other content in the non-DD times. Recently, we gained some great new players and hope to be running more groups throughout the day. Our peak times are about 6 AM to 6 PM EST. This is late morning to late evening for most EU players. Our core players are US, UK, Northern Europeans, and some Central Europeans. There are a few from other parts of the world (Asia and Oceania). Also, still looking for at least one German player. This is a request from some of our members since we lost ours.

If interested, then please go to our website and fill out an application (http://relentless.guildlaunch.com). At the moment, we are getting a little heavy in HR and GWF. Alts of these classes are fine, if you can bring another class to the table. We prefer Teamspeak users or those that are willing to use it.

• hellsviperhellsviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sounds every interesting. Just 1 question tho. Does Relentless run CN/VT/MC ? Thinking of those are like the more higher-end dungeons and those who are decent geared and doing campains would prolly want VT/MC at some point.

Very interested in joining anyways =)
    edited February 2014
    hellsviper wrote: »
    Sounds every interesting. Just 1 question tho. Does Relentless run CN/VT/MC ? Thinking of those are like the more higher-end dungeons and those who are decent geared and doing campains would prolly want VT/MC at some point.

Very interested in joining anyways =)

Yes, we run those...most of our veteran members have been running these for a while. Still, we try to focus on our members as a whole and if one or two of our well-geared players need to jump in a DD to help out, they will do so. The 2.5s are run when needed, but we don't specifically set a time for these...although it has been discussed.

• hellsviperhellsviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    rishzoth wrote: »
    Yes, we run those...most of our veteran members have been running these for a while. Still, we try to focus on our members as a whole and if one or two of our well-geared players need to jump in a DD to help out, they will do so. The 2.5s are run when needed, but we don't specifically set a time for these...although it has been discussed.
    Sounds good to me! Where do i sign up! xD Do i just jump on TS and talk with someone?
    edited February 2014
    hellsviper wrote: »
    Sounds good to me! Where do i sign up! xD Do i just jump on TS and talk with someone?

Go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. This will get you registered with our website. Then, I will contact you ASAP in-game.

edited February 2014
    rishzoth wrote: »
    Go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. This will get you registered with our website. Then, I will contact you ASAP in-game.
    I have registered on the forum and waiting to get accepted there. Ill be ingame asap.
    edited March 2014
    Recruiting DCs that are interested in doing endgame...CN/MC/VT.

Edit: Still looking for at least one new German player. Now, there has been a request for at least one new member from Ireland or Scotland. This person must have a thick accent (non-negotiable). Of course, both must use Teamspeak.

edited March 2014
    Still recruiting...

We're doing more PvP Domination and GG with the new updates. Trying to get more full guild runs in to grind for glory/seals/grym coins. Yet, we're still engaged in doing dungeons to get people geared up and T2.5s when we are able. If you are looking for a guild, then please go to our website at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. Our peak hours of in-game time are US daytime or EU late morning to late evening. Most of us are here for about a 10-12 hour span.

edited March 2014
    Still looking for some more people...

We're setting a goal of 10 new members to boost our active player base. Our peaks times are US daytime (EU late morning to late evening). We are involved in all that Neverwinter offers and hope to find like-minded players to join us. We have a website and Teamspeak. If interested, then please go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

Note: Still looking for a German player (had two that live in Germany, but are American and Canadian)---they don't count. Must be a Teamspeak user. Also, another request is for an Irish or Scottish player with a thick accent. Must be able to use Teamspeak as well. This is no joke...

Lastly, we have quite a bit of Scandinavians and looking to increase our Viking base for raids, pillaging, and exploration.

edited May 2014
    Wow! Have I really been away from the game that long...

Anyways, Relentless is recruiting again for the upcoming module. We are looking for all types of classes and all are welcome to join. You can contact me or any member in-game for an invite or head out to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com for more information.

edited May 2014
    Still recruiting:

Our peak times are EU late-morning to early evening (US EST from about 6 AM to 6PM). Our guild is in an open recruitment mode rather than invite only right now. If interested, then go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com or send me a tell @rishzoth.