test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boons bugs

maddogrenomaddogreno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Get my last boons yesterday to my TR and after that my character start to jump time to time!
It's very annoying to watch but even it seems to be "fight jump" i can still kilick normaly all things to do.
So its not active "fight jump" but very annoying! :-(
Post edited by maddogreno on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hmmm my GF get last boons today and it seems that Fey Thistle is somehow not working right?
    When i picked this last boons start my GF also "dancing in fihght mode" time to time! :-(
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Interesting observation. I'm also wondering for a while now why my GF switches to the fighting animation from time to time without reason but since I can interact normally I was like 'whatever'. Also chose Fey Thistle.
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ditto...

Last boon (deflect causes +400 damage) makes my non-moving GF go into parry/fight mode every 4 seconds.

1) Get last boon
    2) Go to protectors enclave
    3) Stand around for 2 minutes and one should see the toon react to something "unknown" several times

Note that this was not the case prior to receiving the last boon and toons would stand still without going into parry/fight mode every couple of seconds.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am having this same issue.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Think if this "Fey Thistle bug" will not be fixed soon so they would least send Retraining Token to people so them can change that Fey Thistle boon to other! (well i bought one all ready and changed but have one char to change also. And yes i dont choose any more Fey Thistle till it is fixed) :mad:
    It start to be really annoying to watch characters jumping/dancing! :-(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Standing around in PE, I can identify so many players who took Fey Thistle. It's... well, it's quite something.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    grimelrokgrimelrok Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    it is still not fixed, I just got it on my TR and boom I am in and out of combat non stop ever since.
  • Options
    veramis1veramis1 Banned Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    A lot of things can be deflected, then fey thistle makes it seem like you are attacking something.
  • Options
    rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    So -that's- why my CW seemed to have a bad case of St Vitus' Dance (especially while in PE) when I had that boon - I always wondered why he'd flick in and out of combat stance (got really annoying at times).

When Mod 2 went live, I used the retraining option to reset everything and changed to one of the other boons (forget which one) and all is now as it should be.
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)