test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Its about Neverwinter (Dragoon Server) - Only CW all items/enchntments gone

petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
GM, Guys or anyone there, I just logged in my account few hours ago. What shocked me, ALL my radiants rank 9, brutals rank9, perfect vorpal, others, Items in inventory, items in resources, basically like 90% items are totally all GONE ! Im so with humble begging for your guys attention to help me with this .nightmare. I have invested lot of time, effort, money to buy zen, to create my character. Please check my history, items history, and etc. And what really shocked me, I NEVER SHARE PASSWORD OR ID as well as I Always play at home. And ONLY My control wizard things is gone >.< . Im so looking forward you guys can help me with this. Im begging for help guys. Thanks so much !! character affected : Luna Maya@petpet2

p/s: I was thinking its like patch problem, because when I log in, the patching process is on, but suddenly it was crash for no reason, then i again open it and patch like normal. And everythng seems like normal, I logged in my account and play my cw like normal, but after i logged off, for 3-4 hours, I log in back, its shocked me with lots and lots of rank 9 enchntmnets gone as well as perf vorpal, not only that items in inventory together with in resources tabs are gone as well. And this only happens to my CW character. Im really NOT SURE what is happening to it. I hope you guys can help me so much. I had sent ticket tho. Thnks in advance for the help.
Post edited by petpet2 on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    petpet2 wrote: »
    And what really shocked me, I NEVER SHARE PASSWORD OR ID as well as I Always play at home.

And Neverwinter is the ONLY internet site you visit? Sounds like your whole system may be compromised.
    Pays to have a serious anti-virus/anti-spamware solution and never visit any suspicious sites.

Hope you changed your password immediately - but if your system is compromised, they'll likely get it again.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Did you recently try to claim 15k free zen from a dodgy looking site?
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    And Neverwinter is the ONLY internet site you visit? Sounds like your whole system may be compromised.
    Pays to have a serious anti-virus/anti-spamware solution and never visit any suspicious sites.

Hope you changed your password immediately - but if your system is compromised, they'll likely get it again.

I never go to any link / website that in game give or random given. Basically Im a mature gamer and I dont do something that is suspicious or unofficial. Anyway my antivirus are updated every secs. Like I said Its not a hacker . Because not only my enchntments in my eq lose. Even the Greater Holding Bag ( the blue color bag ) as well as items in resources tab also gone. I got like thousandas of junks in resources tab gone.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Did you recently try to claim 15k free zen from a dodgy looking site?
    Nope bro. I have no Idea why this happening to me. Im so looking forward the PWE Neverwinter team can assist my problem.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sorry to hear you're having that issue. you need to submit a support ticket. only customer service can assist you with this issue.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home

you can also email customerservice@perfectworld.com.

also support's hours are now 10am - 7pm PST seven days a week:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1098281

good luck!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    sorry to hear you're having that issue. you need to submit a support ticket. only customer service can assist you with this issue.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home

you can also email customerservice@perfectworld.com.

also support's hours are now 10am - 7pm PST seven days a week:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1098281

good luck!

Thanks bro. I will follow the steps. Only God knows how i feel. I feel like all my effort my time, and cash are wasted away. But I know the PWE Neverwinter team can CROSS CHECK EVERYTHING and help me out from this jumble. Anyway Imma keep this thread updated. I think not only me affected. Maybe out there some people are currently affected as well. As we know the server is growing and some bugs yet not been resolved. Thanks in advance for the help guys !
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As we know the server is growing and some bugs yet not been resolved.

You need to look at your own system, browsing, download habits before even thinking about bugs. There's likely a 99% chance they hacked your system and a 1% chance it's some bug.

What professional anti-virus package are you using?
    What professional anti-spamware package are you using?
    Have you used the same account on any other site?
    Separately, have you used the same password (even on a differen account) on any other site?
    Download any bit-torrent files?
    Visit any AD purchasing sites?
    Visit any 'bot sites?
    Visit any "foreign" sites?
    Login using unencrypted wi-fi anywhere?

...LOTS of possible threats loooong before anything bug related -- especially on one character, many items.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    You need to look at your own system, browsing, download habits before even thinking about bugs. There's likely a 99% chance they hacked your system and a 1% chance it's some bug.

What professional anti-virus package are you using?
    What professional anti-spamware package are you using?
    Have you used the same account on any other site?
    Separately, have you used the same password (even on a differen account) on any other site?
    Download any bit-torrent files?
    Visit any AD purchasing sites?
    Visit any 'bot sites?
    Visit any "foreign" sites?
    Login using unencrypted wi-fi anywhere?

...LOTS of possible threats loooong before anything bug related -- especially on one character, many items.

About my Computer's antivirus, spyware, anti-phising, and etc are all up to date. Besides that, like I just said, Im a mature gamer, I have been playing mmorpgs for long time pal. And what makes me think its a bug, because the dissappearance of my things/items/others are happened RIGHT AFTER THE PATCH. I already send tickets to the PWE Neverwinter for them to do cross check. And for your information, If some one logged in to our account using others computers besides mine, they requires authentication code. Yet, none of that I received. Thats why my head is focus to Bug problem. And if its happens to be, and be recognized by the PWE Neverwinter. Its a major problem then. And to answers those questions. Totally NO. First I never play the account at others device besides mine 1 comp bcz i afraid of keylogger. Second, I nvr go to the websites/link that they ask me to click, because its phising websites. Lastly, all my Computer's antivirus, spyware, anti-phising, and etc are all up to date.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Anyway I just go through the forums/threads whom affected like mine. Surprisingly, quite number of people having same problems like me. But only that, my missing items are much more precious. Its really a sad and terrible case, when you log in and suddenly you find out all your slotted rank 9 enchntmnts, perfct vorpal and soul. Items in inventory, even resources tab are gone. Very humble and hope that PWE Neverwinter will seriously take look to mine, cross check it and I can get back all the missing items.
  • Options
    petpet3petpet3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Anyhow I would like to highlight a situation before they are gone : I open the NW and the patching in process, and suddnly the NW gt crashed so the patch is automatically cancelled. Next, I open it again, and the patching was in process, and completed in several mins. Is there maybe somehow due to the first patch that got cancelled while in process can affect my items missing ? Is there any solution for that guys ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Guys, It will be so much appreciation from me if anyone out there can somehow provide details steps to assist this problem : I open the NW and the patching in process, and suddenly the NW gt crashed so the patch is automatically cancelled. Next, I open it again, and the patching was in process, and completed in several mins. Is there MAYBE somehow due to the first patch that got cancelled/interrupted while in process can affect my items missing ? IF SO, is there any solutions to address it. I go through lot lots of search .. somehow they were asking to delete the files / etc BUT all that not related to my game which is Neverwinter , its others. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    i doubt patching issues are going to have any affect on items missing in inventory. as i stated before, you need to submit the support ticket and wait for them to get back with you. it won't likely be immediate. i know it sucks but you'll just have to be patient.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i doubt patching issues are going to have any affect on items missing in inventory. as i stated before, you need to submit the support ticket and wait for them to get back with you. it won't likely be immediate. i know it sucks but you'll just have to be patient.

Its not patching yes, but like im said the first patch got interrupted/cancelled for no reason as my client crash. But on second attempted, it was succsfully patched. Maybe somehow it was the first interrupted patch cause all this problem. ANyway, I already sbmit tickte bro. And Yes its very Sucks and Speechless.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its not patching yes, but like im said the first patch got interrupted/cancelled for no reason as my client crash. But on second attempted, it was succsfully patched. Maybe somehow it was the first interrupted patch cause all this problem. ANyway, I already sbmit tickte bro. And Yes its very Sucks and Speechless.

No, because data about your character is store on the servers and not your computer.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    K guys I just wanna share something ... Lets say I been hacked like many of you saying and I lost all my radiant & brutal enchntmnts rank 9 and perfct vorpal and soul .. But what kind of hackers in the world take all my profession and resources items, which totally junk and lot lot of them. Besides that, Even The Greater Bag of Holding (The Blue Color Bag) which is acount bounded are dissapear as well. But above all, whether hackers or bugs, I hope PWE Nvrwinter can solve it, I already sent the ticket just waiting their replies. I just like to higihlight somethng I never share id/pass, neither play at others places besides at my home and use my own lappy, nvr go any suspicious website as well.

Here images showing the resources and profession tab items are gone as well : fm3yw7.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As much as you think it's impossible, you most assuredly did get hacked. Look how your only profession assets remaining are the ones that are bound.

Zen shop bags do not bind, ever, and can always be traded or sold to other players.

The best thing to do is hope that your support ticket can result in a rollback.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    to the OP, all you can do is wait for support to get back to you on this. again, i know this is totally inconvenient and is horrible but only support can handle this issue. discussions like this are not usually productive so unfortunately we're going to have to close this thread. there is absolutely nothing that we can do for this issue at the forum level but to advise you to open a support ticket.

:(
This discussion has been closed.