Install Arc
Options

Countering the post Mod2 GWF IronVan in PvP

2»

Comments

• Options
    trippysmurf1trippysmurf1 Member Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    If he had trouble bursting down steamroller then i hate it for him when he runs into a tanky gwf.
  • Options
    corpsemaker86corpsemaker86 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    ^^ I didn't have trouble bursting him down u nub, I had trouble killing him with his SF and pvp artifact combo. Offense is also defense and u cant do damage to someone when your dead. he's a skilled player

hey guys I haven't checked this thread in a while. ill make sure to add whoever has asked.
    I've been playing my new GWF as of late. been really enjoying it. I made a sent for myself :D

as for whos asking about my defensive stats,

Rings: 1x Ancient Priest and 1x Greater repulsion
    belt: Frostbite
    Out of the 9 available slots, 5 are defensive and 4 are offensive (disregarding the 3 utility)
    enchants: 3 silvery and 2 radiant
    Gear: skulker and formorian weapons
    Artifacts: blood, lantern, and waters
    Dex:24, Cha:21 race: tiefling
    If they let me race change to halfing my deflect would be much higher.

Btw... there is no "wait until you meet x.." I've beat some of the best. Sents are hard because of threatening rush but very doable. If they were more kitable the story would be different for TRs imho
  • Options
    xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I actually did defeat him but he SF res'd and popped pvp artifact.

So...........he defeated you.

IMHO
    Unless the game gives you a kill and him a death in the score, you did not defeat him.
    You just got real close

I don't doubt you are an awesome player and appreciate your insights,
    but I just found your semantics kind of funny
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
  • Options
    trippysmurf1trippysmurf1 Member Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »

IMHO
    Unless the game gives you a kill and him a death in the score, you did not defeat him.
    You just got real close

Well, shocking execution will do that without actually killing someone. Yet another bug that needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »

IMHO
    You just got real close

Not in my opinion.

I dunno if its a team vs team PvP environment where anything goes, but when someone specifies a 1vs1, in that case I consider SissyForge activation as a clear sign of a defeat. It's essentially no different from being killed, immediately respawn at the campfire and then rush to the guy to catch him drained and weathered from the previous fight which, you lost.

Ofcourse, the "winner" of the fight will probably take solace in the fact that he still "won", but it doesn't change the fact that "winner" needed 2 lives to defeat someone with only one. Dunno about you, but in this case I know who the real "winner" is.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'