Install Arc
Options

Elf's PvP Life Saver Theory <Welcome to be a Elite DC>

2»

Comments

• Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Major update. You can post your guide or suggestion here and i may add them to my first post if i feel they are useful. Thank you.

<Completed by 27/1/2014>
  • Options
    trytonxyztrytonxyz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the question is:
    if feated HG can proc cleanse?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It cant, it grants hp, not heals. I now thinking abt HP set in future since the new pvp T2.5 set include 6 pieces. Can i just use the 2 weapon for 2 set bonus and use my HP set? Or my tenacity and stats will be not competitive with others? Maybe High Prophet debuff can overcome high tenacity stacked by others, farming glory now to test full set of my future items in preview....
  • Options
    grimdasgrimdas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi elf, this is alundra :D
    i like your thread.. i'll give you some links that perhaps can help ppl

this is a link for ability score rolling http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Ability_Score_Rolling

and this is link what ability effect on us http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?77491-Ability-Scores-and-their-effects-on-you!

can i ask your build skill and feat in picture? because it easier to me to compare urs with other :) i will appriciate it
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    grimdas wrote: »
    hi elf, this is alundra :D
    <snip>
    can i ask your build skill and feat in picture? because it easier to me to compare urs with other :) i will appriciate it

Alundra? Are you that GWF i know?? Actually my build is not the best, i will recommend clerics to go faithful if you like being a healbot, or else pick halfling and dwarf (con/dex of cuz) and go righteous for node tanking. My build got its own aim, "let those OMG 5k-9k gs pug mate perform like 10k+ gs guys, and let those 12k+ allies kill 15k+ nerds"
    Tons of Buffs, and Buffs and Buffs.

http://nwcalc.com/dc?b=nmm:1uodm8:1bybsj,13l3332:1k0u00:1uu000:1b0u00&h=0&p=anc

Because i am squishy and excel in nothing, i play my cleric as mobile as i can, i cant outheal faithful cleric and cannot tank more than 2 guys at any node, so i run away instead. But since i cant heal so much, i developed a burst heal skill set to burst heal and run away, sometimes my burst heals and immunity can save a ppl faster than slow Astral Shield healing ticks.

Edit*: Anyone that are shy to ask can PM me in game. I am Elf@jazzfong.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Alundra? Are you that GWF i know?? Actually my build is not the best, i will recommend clerics to go faithful if you like being a healbot, or else pick halfling and dwarf (con/dex of cuz) and go righteous for node tanking. My build got its own aim, "let those OMG 5k-9k gs pug mate perform like 10k+ gs guys, and let those 12k+ allies kill 15k+ nerds"
    Tons of Buffs, and Buffs and Buffs.
    yes, it's me. i think my build should be like this
    http://nwcalc.com/dc?b=p9q:20ahv4:1bybsj,13ix114:1k0u00:100000:15cun1&h=0&p=anc
    but it need critical enough so it can proc often
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Discussed with Kaelac yesterday in preview about pvp changes.
    We can either go no power, no crit, no recovery in our future pvp set. However the only defense slot pvp ring we have has crit, arp and lifesteal stat, so i recommend to take deflect/defense/hp rings with offense slot and slot some radiant/azure/silvery depending on which stat u lose. Most importantly, we got deflect in our set pieces, although it is little but it makes deflect build still viable. Anointed Champion will become a better deflect tank with anointed armor and most importantly, for those con max hp build, our pvp set also got a set that boost hp on every part of gear including 4 piece armor and 2 piece weapon set, go and stack some cheap tenes on our new set of pvp T2.5 gear, they have many offense slots.

For artifact, my epic blood raven works worse than a green one (now) in preview. Its HP given is like only a divine armor cast on ourselves. Take other artifact instead. And i dunno why, but my Bots (DO skill) activated Burning Guidance on every tick, damaging 2 dummies at the same time. We should take feated HG and hide behind or on top to effectively heal our allies, if you like healing more than tanking.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    more tanky more survivability, and we can heal longer if we survive. I think we still need power because we still have feat battle fervor that can improve our allies power by 15% of our power, if we dont have any power, this feat useless

i dont know if HG make a big different, and i think HG will replaced with Divine armor or Annointed Army. So it useless for me, and i place my point to Lance of faith perhaps i will switch my Sacred flame with it
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Finally i decided, i will spec back to DO, with HoF spamming and feated Foresight. The only factor that confused me is, whether we will get a race respec soon or never, and whether i should go 20/20/20 or 20 dex or 20 con... The ability score is so crucial so i will wait till the race respec token implemented then only i do my decision. Btw, i abandon power for the new set, going virtuous set as power is not so good as crit. You may drop recovery too if you want, for me power and recovery is equally important, but power just increase our weapon damage and heals by a little more, crit+rec will be better i think...
  • Options
    raist718raist718 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Get ready for premades with 4 GWF in GG gear making DC gear look like cardboard no matter your build/stat/spec if this patch was to go live today. Hope changes come from what is obvious on test.
    Wake | Halfling | DC/DO
    Raist Torilrocker | Dwarf | DC/AC

Waterdeep Dungeon & Salvage LLC
    Twitch
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Updated in 18/2/2014. If you got any constructing opinions, leave a comment, if you want to flame me because of my silly mistake, welcome. Your comment and help will aid me and all other clerics to know more and perform better in pvp. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    New Update (24/2/2014): Add in informations and my interpretations on tenacity gears and enchants.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The guide is up, if you got any question abt post patch pvp cleric just jump in and leave a comment. Discussion makes perfect, of cuz you must have some spare AD to spent too... You may request for additional discussion session as i was quite lazy to update without any demand from ppl.