test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack!

Comments

• riobiriobi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Fred realizes a bit too late. Ahhh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! Today was green day!
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    3uURUXj.jpg

♪One of these things are not like the others, one of these things is about to die.♪
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "No, Don't get me wrong. There was a Fly buzzing around your Ear!"
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    The Hunter Ranger:"-Now I'm torn between: choose my rapid shot ability to prostrate quickly those green creatures or choose my commanding shot to dispose of them without winging an arrow at that steepled guy! Look, the steepled guy is watching disdainfully me: I think I wrap all of them up together with a hawk shot for good!
  • jaradieljaradiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

3uURUXj.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, February 10. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

"Help me find my head! I can't shoot without my head!"
  • log1alog1a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

3uURUXj.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, February 10. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

All that stands before my shall fall no matter how many they are in numbers
  • episnamiepisnami Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Aim small - miss small!
  • zxavierzxavier Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What is a Bow without Arrow?
  • superpotts42superpotts42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Guys, those rocks over there seem blurry to me. Do they seem blurry to you? Do you think I need +1 ocular lenses of seeing?"
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    How are we going to defeat such a powerful magic portal with bows and swords?
    edited February 2014
    (Spiderman-style head narrating) "I'll put that one our of his misery first I think, he seems blue"
  • praetorruspraetorrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    3uURUXj.jpg

My target is green and sky is grey, my aimed shot will find its prey!
    edited February 2014
    After being caught in bed with the eco-warrior twins again by his boyfriend Dave the hunter, they tried to act inconspicuous.. but it was too late, Dave came here to sing Bryan Adams and shoot people with arrows.. and he just finished laying down the last "...I do it for you...."
  • arjy1starjy1st Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Elven intervention
  • andashealladhandashealladh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Strike a Pose....now S M I L E
  • blagorgoblagorgo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Three kills with one arrow, a though shot... but I was sent to the Arthemis Archery Academy, where the best marksmen in the world are forged..."
    *takes aim*
    *shoots the arrow*
    *hits the bridge on the far right*
    "...it was closed"
  • stelubvstelubv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "shooot them all"
  • rubentorrubentor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Maybe if I send an arrow trough the portal it will hit any on them"

- Portal Game-
  • mek2600mek2600 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just another day at the office...
  • masterkyo01masterkyo01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Nobody move! I lost my enchanted contact lens..."
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Tired of the constant taunting, Eric stops practicing on the blue target range and delivers three swift arrows to the knees.
  • jmoskojmosko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    closer.... closer .... and they still not moving (pondering ... are they manikins) .
    (pulling the bow string) ok now lets see if they move ...
  • silentscream90silentscream90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah!Friendly fire guys!
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Dude, put that away before you hurt yourself.
  • kissdeadlykissdeadly Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Which way did they go?"
  • zarakazizarakazi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No cleric again? Who needs them anyways when you have tons of health potions.
  • grimslade1grimslade1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ,,Sooo many choices. Which one to pick? Lets just close my eyes and see whose lucky *** will get the shot."
  • gater89gater89 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    every time it feels like a beginning of a new period of time, when a Ranger join the Party
  • zaodanzaodan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Fighter 1: "A rock!"
    Fighter 2: "A portal!"
    Fighter 3: "I don't see anything!"
    Ranger: "Nobody move! You're all weird!"
  • koremtskoremts Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014

3uURUXj.jpg

1. Hunter say : Who opened the door of the washing machine? - 3man say : im not.
    2. Hunter say :Who's the father of me? - blueguy say : im ur mother.
    3. Hunter say :Who wrote this blue screen? - neverwinter virus !!
This discussion has been closed.