test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to get items from arc promo and laced mask bundle.

goreatrixgoreatrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Seems the previous thread I was posting in got closed with no actual resolution.

Earlier this week, I went through all the hoops to make an account to get a code for a laced mask. For some reason it wasn't showing up in game, so I made a ticket via the website through the support option. A couple days later, I entered the code for the free arc promo stuff on the (and I can't stress this enough) ARC CLIENT!!!! I still have yet to be able to retrieve those items from the (and I can't stress this enough either) REWARDS CLAIM AGENT!!!
If you haven't guessed, those are the only things that anyone will tell me that I have to do (over and over and over), but they're not working.

I added the other info to the online ticket I submitted, and was told to submit one through the game instead and was told to this time not use the GM, as it does not require immediate intervention by a GM. Ok cool didn't think the support function from the website and the in game GM Help button were the same thing, now I know.

I've sent off the in game bug report and still have heard nothing.

Anyone had similar issues, or found a solve for this yet?

As for the thread in general that "details" this problem...it doesn't. It's people talking about the arc launcher itself.
Post edited by goreatrix on

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Probably a stupid question but is the account you are trying to retrieve the items on the same account that you used to enter the codes , yes I know its a silly question but people have made such mistakes in the past xD
  • goreatrixgoreatrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's my only account. Thanks for trying something other than telling me to use the arc client or talk to the rewards agent. Although now that you mention it, I did have my account merged with an old account a while back. As far as I know, that should have not impact on it though, since it's all the same now.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    if the items you seek are not showing in the "promo" tab when you speak to the claims agent, then the only thing you can do is submit a support ticket. i would include screenshots of your "redeem key" page as well as the page within arc.

also, if you submitted this via a bug report, you will not get a response. you need to submit a support ticket.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    goreatrix wrote: »
    It's my only account. Thanks for trying something other than telling me to use the arc client or talk to the rewards agent. Although now that you mention it, I did have my account merged with an old account a while back. As far as I know, that should have not impact on it though, since it's all the same now.
    You said the "s" word, should. I would definately include that information in your support ticket. I would put money on it being the source of the bug.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    . . . If you sent a support ticket and will now need to wait. There is nothing the forum Staff can do and all the threads in the world made on this subject will do no good. As Melodywhr said, if you submitted a Bug Report, then you should instead submit a Support Ticket via the link he provided above. Bug Reports are "reports" and not Support Tickets. Bug reports are not responded to as they do not go to Support.
This discussion has been closed.