test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

arc redeem codes

jimkirkjimkirk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
not working .. after copying the code and putting it on arc as instructed my stuff didnt show up in the in game mail .. but ti shows on my account that i redeemed it anyone else have the issue?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Have you tried going to the rewards claim agent across from Sgt Knox?
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It doesn't come in the mail, yes you get mail that you have received the Vanguard. You have to go to the rewards claim vendor in order to get your items.
  • goreatrixgoreatrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm having similar issues. I've put in two different promo codes over the last two days for different things. Both said that the code went through. I have yet to see either one of them in the mail or at the rewards claim vendor. I've submitted a ticket, waiting on response.
  • turpin1200turpin1200 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Redeem Code still not working :( all i want in the Renegade Illusionist :)
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    turpin1200 wrote: »
    Redeem Code still not working :( all i want in the Renegade Illusionist :)

Are you trying to enter the code thru the website or thru ARC client? As it has to be entered thru the ARC client, just click on your name while logged into the client and there will be a drop down menu and in that drop down menu you will see a link to Redeem Key.
  • goreatrixgoreatrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I enterd both of mine through the ARC Client. I got this a response after the automated reponse's led me know where.

Hello

Thank you for contacting us. I understand you concern about the reward.
    Since you have already done the step but still didn't receive the item. Please send a bug report by pressing the setting button or "esc", click help and file a bug report.
    Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM.

I sent off the bug report earlier, guess I'll just have to wait.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . . The items are not sent to you via mail. You have to go to the Rewards Claims Agent and claim them there. They are located on the Promo tab.

Also, you have to enter the code in the ARC Client's Redeem Key field, not the web site's.
    To do this, when logged into the ARC client, single-left click your name in the top right corner of the ARC Client and then choose Redeem Key from the drop down. Enter the code in the pop-up field that appears.

. . . This is not a bug, so I am locking it as this has all been detailed in the General Discussion thread on the promotion.
This discussion has been closed.