test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Giant Scorpion Mount Please!

doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
yes I would like you guys to make a scorpion mount, huge and in charge better looking then spider

for me providing you this idea I want the first 1 made for free, or no deal, you cant use my idea,
just for insurance I am screen shoting this.

but yes please make one, you make tons of cash I can assure you that much.
Post edited by doublea2012 on

Comments

• Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    No, just no. We have too many mounts now as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    an armored battle-scorpion. mmm.

and one can never have too many mounts. some days, it's a heavy howler day. other times, it's a dusk unicorn day. and of course, if you're a wood elf, you won't touch the howler or the yeth hound. all my elves are pretty much horse/unicorn mount snobs.
  • Options
    rortierortie Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    yes I would like you guys to make a scorpion mount, huge and in charge better looking then spider

for me providing you this idea I want the first 1 made for free, or no deal, you cant use my idea,
    just for insurance I am screen shoting this.

but yes please make one, you make tons of cash I can assure you that much.

Screen-shot all you like, that won't work. Unless it's a very unsucessful joke....

I'd rather have one as a companion. As a mount I wouldn't like that sting to be constantly above my head. But as a striker companion, you have at least one of three "skills" right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Young people....." - Erik Lehnsherr
  • Options
    stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Unless its Scorponok, no thanks.
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • Options
    doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    wow I don't really care about at you guys think, this is for fun and yes a scorpion mount would rule, I just see bunch of lamers running around complaining about things instead of giving actual valid ideas, HERES A IDEA I WANT A SCORPION MOUNT WITH WYRMLING DRAGON PETS

Roar!roar!

and I want them to make a DRAGON Mount while they are @ it a FLYING Dragon mount
  • Options
    xxleyanxxxxleyanxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You do realise Neverwinter is based on D&D right? You can't just throw in random stuff that doesn't match with the scene. For example, wrymlings are too powerful for anyone to tame and to made into a pet.
    Synnove ~ Full PvE CW
    Emeril ~ PvP HR
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Closing for necromancy.
This discussion has been closed.