test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost Scepter when applying Darmran Scepter from CTA rewards.

justin2384justin2384 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Guild Mate bought the scepter skin and from what I can tell he must have equipped the scepter instead of transmuting it to his scepter but now he lost the epic scepter and enchantments that were in it is there away to reverse that or has this happened to anyone else? they are not in his bags or in bank so not sure what happened.
Post edited by justin2384 on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If he just equipped the transmute item, then the original item should have been placed into his inventory. If he actually discarded the original item by accident, then there is not much he can do.

Truth be told, it bugs me that the check for an action that results in the permanent loss of something, doesn't have a second layer of confirmation required - in a different font or color, so you can't mistake it for a regular confirmation message.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • justin2384justin2384 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well the item is equipped with the lousy stats it had with no enchantments in it and his scepter is no where to be seen. and he never discard or sold his epic one.
    edited January 2014
    justin2384 wrote: »
    Well the item is equipped with the lousy stats it had with no enchantments in it and his scepter is no where to be seen. and he never discard or sold his epic one.

If you are certain he didn't discard it, then it's gotta be in his inventory somewhere.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • justin2384justin2384 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    << link removed for inappropriate language >>
    That is what he sees in his inventory so did he mess up or was it a glitch?
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Ouch, yeah he paid 50k to transmute the epic scepter onto the Damaran scepter (did it backwards). Yeah this is gonna be a total loss, your friend will have to get a new epic symbol (and enchants), sorry fellas :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    All you can do is tell him to take a screenshot of the transmuted scepter like your screenshot that clearly shows that he did it the wrong way round and send it in to support with a clear explanation of the mistake that was made and pray that you get a really understanding member of support staff , or you could PM one of the development team through the forums with an explanation and a link to the screenshot and hope they feel generous (and regularly read their forum pms )
    edited January 2014
    Wait... ack! Yes he did it the wrong way around! OMG I'm so sorry!
  • oou812oou812 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    All you can do is tell him to take a screenshot of the transmuted scepter like your screenshot that clearly shows that he did it the wrong way round and send it in to support with a clear explanation of the mistake that was made and pray that you get a really understanding member of support staff , or you could PM one of the development team through the forums with an explanation and a link to the screenshot and hope they feel generous (and regularly read their forum pms )

Yea, I didnt sell, trade, or discard....its just gone....about 250k out the window....makes me wonder if I will continue to play this game if the Devs screw me on this one.

They really need to change that from happening with a warning as someone posted above.

Still waiting for GM reply, as this happened Saturday night.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As much as thats a really unlucky thing to happen I just cant seem them doing anything tbh.
    Its explained pretty clearly ingame & is quite clear when selecting which item to transmute etc..

Soz man gutted for ya:/
  • oou812oou812 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As much as thats a really unlucky thing to happen I just cant seem them doing anything tbh.
    Its explained pretty clearly ingame & is quite clear when selecting which item to transmute etc..

Soz man gutted for ya:/

I did it like all the other Items I have "changed" in the past with no problems...thats why this one really sucked to have happen.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    oou812 wrote: »
    I did it like all the other Items I have "changed" in the past with no problems...thats why this one really sucked to have happen.

Well you couldnt have done otherwise it wouldve transmuted the correct way, this time you have selected the item you wish it to look like first and transmuted your epic gear into that.
  • swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This process does have a confirmation box popup which, if you read it, tells you which item is going to be destroyed. Skip past these at your peril.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . .We cannot provide forum support for this. If you feel you made no error in transmutation, please file a Support Ticket.
This discussion has been closed.