test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

enchantment, rank 6

iuliandreiiuliandrei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Why are they so cheap at AH?

I usually don't buy enchantments, i figured from the drops i get i rafine and upgrade my own. Today got a Mark of Potency and decided to upgrade one of my enchantments from rank 5 to 6. I also had six preservation wards and all attempts failed and lost all my preservation wards aswell, so i got a Mark worth of 25k AD but lost ~24k AD worth of wards. I go to the AH to look for wards but look at the enchants aswell and i see the silvery enchantment rank 6 for ~7k AD, ofc by selling the Mark of Potency i could buy three rank 6 enchantments not one, no RP wasted, no frustration with failure to upgrade.
So where are people getting them so they can afford to sell them waaaay below crafting price?
Post edited by iuliandrei on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would guess that most of them come from enchantment coffers from lockboxes, and therefore there is no refining expense involved, as they arrived in the game at that rank.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would guess that most of them come from enchantment coffers from lockboxes, and therefore there is no refining expense involved, as they arrived in the game at that rank.

No thats not how most people get them they grind, the ones they get like that they sell with the ones they made. you can upgrade a lvl 5 to 6 somewhat easy, just use enchantments lower then 5, then use preservation ward and what else you need. also gold sellers/ ad sellers that spam the chat, are the ones that are selling them. They grind and the ad they get they sell to people off the sites they spam, and they get the money that people spend from going to the site so profit for them. So a lot of people are controlling one character, so when one is done the other takes over grinding.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No thats not how most people get them they grind, the ones they get like that they sell with the ones they made. you can upgrade a lvl 5 to 6 somewhat easy, just use enchantments lower then 5, then use preservation ward and what else you need. also gold sellers/ ad sellers that spam the chat, are the ones that are selling them. They grind and the ad they get they sell to people off the sites they spam, and they get the money that people spend from going to the site so profit for them. So a lot of people are controlling one character, so when one is done the other takes over grinding.

Does this make sense to anyone? :/
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am curious about the Lockboxes. What is the maximum rank of an enchantment you can get from Lockboxes? I usually stay away from them.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    khimera906 wrote: »
    I am curious about the Lockboxes. What is the maximum rank of an enchantment you can get from Lockboxes? I usually stay away from them.

IIRC i've seen some stuff (dark enchatment packs or something like that) that drops from lockboxes and have a chance to drop up to lv7. Not sure if something better exists.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Good to know. Thanks a lot, ryugasirius.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.