test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which level 60 Blues are worth selling in the AH?

mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PvE Discussion
I know that some level 60 Blues sell for good amounts of AD but other than checking up each drop individually is there any easy way of knowing which ones these are?
Post edited by mconosrep on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I got 5k for a ranger torso armor with crit on it a few weeks ago, but supply and demand seems to have balanced out.

Piercing Berserker Belt, but only if 243 arpen.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've found that the items everyone can wear sell decently. They don't sell for a ton, but selling many items can add up.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    All levels below 60. It is possible to sell some level 60 stuff, but only if they have any very special stat, like 243 Arp.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It fluctuates too. When everyone was equipping fawns, neck and ring items with regen+power were being snapped up. Now they're once again plentiful.

It depends what your idea of "good" AD is. I basically just liquidate everything I can't use on a character or companion into gold, unless I have a suspicion that there's a current demand, in which case I check listings. I can't really be bothered for a 200AD sale, or even a whole bunch of 200AD sales. And most things are going to go for more like 100AD, in which case I pretty much might as well have sold the ID scrolls I used.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are two tiers of lvl 60 blue jewelry. I don't know if the same is true for armor. But the first tier will have 300 points of stats, either 100/100/100 or 200/100 or 100/200. The second tier has either 133/133/110 or 245/110 (or there about) Piercing Berserker items are what usually sell for more than 100 AD, sometimes around 5k AD. They're the ones with critical strike and double points in armor pen. Generally the rings are the highest value because someone looking for them needs twice as many. For other items, the prices are usually the same no matter which tier the piece is. I usually only check prices if the item is either Piercing Berserker or Lethal Berserk (2xcrit, 1x armpen.) Otherwise it just gets vendored.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I dump most of my blues in the AH for 25-100 AD a piece. It doesn't net much but it gets them out of my inventory and considering the drop rate in some areas it gives me a considerable amount of AD to blow.
  • Options
    wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2014
    hiddenfate wrote: »
    I dump most of my blues in the AH for 25-100 AD a piece. It doesn't net much but it gets them out of my inventory and considering the drop rate in some areas it gives me a considerable amount of AD to blow.

This is where I asked myself...why don't I just sell the ID scroll instead? 100AD guaranteed.
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wick220 wrote: »
    This is where I asked myself...why don't I just sell the ID scroll instead? 100AD guaranteed.

I do that as well when it's not bound to my character like a really needy leech... ID scrolls upset my concentration problems for reasons I cannot explain.

That aside there are blues worth quite a bit on the AH that are pretty valuable but I don't find them that often. It pays to check the prices before making any sales.
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tbh any +110+133+133 or bigger ring, belt and neck items I sell for 1k or more, and good blue gear I put on AH just to help newcomers. not much profit just to help
  • Options
    arinathosarinathos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Greater ring of health routinely nets up to 50-60K AD if you can find one of those suckers...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    10000000 char

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    edited January 2014
    arinathos wrote: »
    Greater ring of health routinely nets up to 50-60K AD if you can find one of those suckers...

That's not what the OP was asking about. This is specifically about which random blue drops have decent sell values.

Neverwinter Census 2017