test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Weapons that level with you.

xdemigodxxxxdemigodxxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Where do you get these weapons that level with you??
Post edited by xdemigodxxx on

Comments

• verilosverilos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 77
    edited January 2014
    AH. They are cheap.

Other than that, you get them from some sort of zen packages, either some starter pack or locked boxes, never bothered figuring out.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OP, search the auction house for "ancient mulhorand" items - there is a main hand, off hand, neck item that all characters can use starting from level 1, (more realistically level 4-ish as that's when you complete the tutorial).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Honestly, I think the Ancient Mulhorand items should have been blues instead of purples. Use the same code that levels them with you, but reduce the quality and associated stats to be equal to blue items. The power disparity between people using blues and purples while leveling up and PvPing is pretty extreme. having said that, I love my Mul weapons and they were a great set for leveling mmy HR. Yes, I am a little bit of a hypocrite, but I still think they should have always been blues.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    verilos wrote: »
    AH. They are cheap.

Other than that, you get them from some sort of zen packages, either some starter pack or locked boxes, never bothered figuring out.

To add a little more detail: Most of them are cheap. The Hunter and Rogue weapons are not that cheap (reliably over 150k, often over 250k). The Wizard orb is medium priced. All the rest of the offhands and the cloak are nearly always less than 15k astrals and mostly less than 10k.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Just to make it clear, if you don't purchase them from other characters Ancient Mulhorand items only come out of rewards from the Rusted Iron Lockbox at the time of this post.

Note: the items actually come from a chest reward within the boxes but at the core they are a lockbox reward.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The rogue items must have jumped in price. I made a WK just before the module launched and bought her a set about a week later. I paid around 18-20k for the main and offhand back then.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No, it looks like Gavin was looking at the wrong items. The TR items are still fairly cheap (15k each or so). Surprisingly, the cheapest GWF sword is currently more expensive than an orb, which is more expensive than a dagger.

With the initial frenzy of ZOMGRANGER having died down, even the HR items have come way down in price.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia